Every single man desires to have a sculpted physique, especially in the upper body. Well, if you want to achieve that, you don’t have to spend a fortune by visiting the nearby gym. Instead of breaking the banks to get it done, you can as well acquire a wall mounted pull bar. These bars are the perfect piece of equipment when you want to work out in the comfort of your own home. Using special studs, you can fix them on doorframes, ceilings or wall. Well, not every single damn pull up bar out there is worth your bucks. However, given that we know what it takes to get the best wall mounted pull up bar, we have put together the best picks. Check out our comprehensive list of the 10 Best Wall Mounted Pull Up Bars and make an informed decision.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bars Reviews
- 10. Titan Fitness Heavy Duty Wall Mounted Pull Up & Chin Up Bar Training Fitness
- 9. Multi-Grip Wall-Mounted Chin-Up Pull-Up, XMark Commercial XM-9025
- 8. OneTwoFit Multifunctional Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar Power Tower Set
- 7. Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Doorway Pull Up Bar
- 6. Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar – Upper Body Workout Bar with 4- Grip Positions
- 5. Black Marlin Sporting Goods New Pull Up and Chin Up Bar
- 4. Ceiling Mounted/CFF Wall 300-Pounds Capacity Pull Up Bar
- 3. Authentic Wall Mounted Chin Up Pull Up Exercise Bar – FITNESS MANIAC
- 2. Joist Mount Pull Up Bar and Product Bundles by Ultimate Body Press
- 1. Balazs Boxing Balazs 18-Inch Nonadjustable Wall-Mounted Pull-Up Bar
Table of the Best Wall Mounted Pull-Up Bars Reviews
10. Titan Fitness Heavy Duty Wall Mounted Pull Up & Chin Up Bar Training Fitness
If you want to take your fitness game a notch higher, consider Titan Fitness Wall Mounted Pull up Chin up Bar. It has a capacity of 500lbs and can be installed in either a horizontal or vertical position. You can mount this bar on a concrete wall using 16” wood studs. Most impressive is the heavyweight steel construction that is pretty solid and can withstand physical stress. Unlike most cheap door-mounted bars, this features a matte black powder coating that prevents slippage during the workout. Plus, the fitting and the finish makes this pull bar withstand countless years of even the most demanding workouts. Users can adjust the ceiling depending on their needs.
- Weight capacity of 500lbs
- Height adjustable
- Quality craftsmanship
- Heavyweight steel construction
9. Multi-Grip Wall-Mounted Chin-Up Pull-Up, XMark Commercial XM-9025
Commonly known as the king of the upper-body workout the XMark Commercial Pull-Up and Chin Up Bar rank high among its competitors. If pushing our back, biceps, and shoulders into the next level has been your dream, it is no longer a dream with XMark Multi-Grip Chin –Up Bar. Most adorable aspect is the welded support frame that gives this bar a sturdy and stable nature. Plus, there are uniquely designed angled-hand grips that give users the versatility of working out specific body muscles. The knurled hand grips give a solid and firm grip even during intensive workouts. Overall, it is a great choice when working the upper body is your prime focus.
- Perfect for working out the upper body
- Knurled handgrips for maximum comfort
- Unique welded frame design
- Multi-grip chin-up rack
8. OneTwoFit Multifunctional Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar Power Tower Set
This is another top-rated pull bar that is great for private workouts at your home. You will definitely appreciate the ergonomics and the detachable design. Most outstanding is the fact that it is possible to perform hammer, wide or even close-grip exercises with this bar. You can engage a variety of muscles by engaging the various gripping positions. The six mounting holes on each stand provide the required stability and rigidity. Apart from having an impressive weight capacity of 330 pounds, this bar features high-grade steel construction reinforced with black matte powder coating for durability. High-density and wear-resistant cushions and padding provide excellent comfort. Kindly note that this bar shouldn’t be installed on honeycomb brick walls or hollow bricks, it should strictly be installed on a concrete/solid brick wall.
- Solid high-grade steel structure
- Comfortable and ergonomic grips
- Easily detached
- Highly versatile
- Weight support of up to 330lbs
7. Ultimate Body Press Wall Mounted Doorway Pull Up Bar
Simple in design yet easy to set up, the Ultimate Body Press Wall-mounted Doorway Pull Bar makes the perfect choice for use in small spaces or multi-use rooms. The all-steel construction in combination with the ultra-thick mounting plates gives you rare confidence to work out and take your game a notch higher. The bar is ergonomically designed with angled design plus three grip position for versatility. You can enjoy a variety of workouts without straining. There are no exceptions as to who can use this bar owing to the universal fit for 24-30 inch doorway. Another robust feature is the perfect grip “hammertone” texture finish that prevents accidental falls and slipping. It is an ideal anchor for starters and bodyweight resistance trainers.
- Universal fit for 24-30-Inch doorways
- Fully welded all-steel solid construction
- Perfect for small spaces
- Ultra-thick mounting plates
- Angled ergonomic bars
6. Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar – Upper Body Workout Bar with 4- Grip Positions
A perfect combination of heavy-duty construction and simple to install design best describes this Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar. Installation is a breeze with the included instructions and tools. It is time to enhance the muscles and build the perfect upper body at the comfort of your home. Unlike other conventional pull bars, this features high-density foam clips that reduce strain and prevent hand injury. Plus, extra thick rods are also included for a versatile workout experience. With a weight limit of up to 350 pounds, you can create a professional fitness centre in your home. The high-quality steel construction makes for maximum durability and ruggedness.
- Easy and quick installation walls
- High-quality steel construction
- Rugged and stable
- Can be used for a variety of workouts
5. Black Marlin Sporting Goods New Pull Up and Chin Up Bar
Do not waste your bucks on expensive gym equipment when intending to work out the upper body. Instead, grab the Black Marlin Pull Up and Chin Up Bar and have everything under your own control at home. You will be amazed how that little space at home will be turned into a great piece of fitness equipment. By using leverage to hold against the wall, this bar doesn’t cause any damages. You can practice push-ups, chin-ups, crunches, dips, and pulls while alternating between the three grip positions. I highly recommend the Black Marlin Bar to those who have a small space and would like to make the most out of it.
- Quick and easy installation
- Has three grip positions
- Stable and durable
4. Ceiling Mounted/CFF Wall 300-Pounds Capacity Pull Up Bar
Take your upper body workouts to the next level with this Ceiling Mounted Wall Pull Up Bar. It is designed in such a way that the distance between the grip points and the wall is 30 inches giving you the freedom to do ring dips, pulls up, kip and many more. Plus the CFF Pull Bar is pretty solid and can withstand up to 300 pounds of weight. It is a commercial joist mounted system that you can rely on when it comes to exercising your upper body. You will find it a breeze to mount this bar in your home. It is time you turned that tiny space of your room into a pull-up rack.
- Quality commercial joist mounted system
- The bar sits 30 inches from the wall for more freedom of movement
- 300-Pound capacity
- Works great with both ceilings and walls
3. Authentic Wall Mounted Chin Up Pull Up Exercise Bar – FITNESS MANIAC
Enjoy a complete back and upper body workout with this Fitness Maniac Authentic Exercise Bar. Built with professional high-grade steel bars and reinforced with durable black powder coating, this pull bar is reliable. There are multiple grip positions that allow users to practice several workout tips. Build to combine both strength and comfort, this heavy duty pulls up and chin up bar makes the perfect tool for strengthening your back, chest, abs, and arms in the comfort of your home. The heavy-gauge steel construction can support up to 300 lbs. Moreover, the ergonomic design enhances comfort and makes this workout bars perfect for any home.
- Offers a variety of exercises
- Heavy-gauge steel constructions
- Capacity of 300lbs
- Extra comfort
- Ergonomic design
2. Joist Mount Pull Up Bar and Product Bundles by Ultimate Body Press
There is plenty of expedient features in this product that will lure any fitness enthusiast. It can be easily be bolted into any beam in your small room while preserving floor space. Kindly note that this isn’t the traditional doorway pull bar but rather upgraded ultra-stable pull-up bar. Plus, users can anchor their gymnastic rings and ab straps on this pull bar and diversify their fitness skills. In order to enhance safety and prevent hand injury, the grips are made of high-density foam pads. One can practice expanded exercises, CrossFit style exercises, stretching and many more. With 14” of riser height and 21” of spacing on the parallel grips, there is plenty of room for If you are after a pull bar that features quality construction and has several comfort options, look no further than the Ultimate Body Press.
- Designed for professional performance
- High-density foam pad grips
- Joint mount design preserves floor space
- Includes lag and through bolts for compatibility with other beams
1. Balazs Boxing Balazs 18-Inch Nonadjustable Wall-Mounted Pull-Up Bar
I would specifically point out that the Balazs Pull Up Bars are specifically designed for no-nonsense fitness enthusiasts. It features a solid construction like no other, not to mention its ability to handle any weight. As long as your concrete wall has the ability to handle anything weighing less than 500lbs, you can count on this overbuilt pull up bars. Expect a solid and comfortable grip when pulling yourself to the ceiling courtesy of the quality foam grip padding. In order to offer plenty of room for exercise, the bars are placed 18Inches from the wall. Anyone would appreciate the style and the elegance that comes with the glossy-powder coated finish. Despite boasting an excellent and easy to install design, these bars are unbelievably inexpensive.
- Superior construction
- Easy to install
- Handles up to 500lbs
- Glossy-powder coating finish