When you are doing simple DIY tasks at home such as drywall taping, painting, wiring and much more, you will need waling stilts to elevate to higher levels. It can be hectic repositioning the ladder every time you want to get the work done on a higher level. Instead of having to deal with spills, get yourself a sturdy walking stilt. On the other hand, some people just use walking stilts for family fun. Kids can also learn balancing and coordination skills by walking with stilts. With that said, this could be your first time trying to figure out which is the best walking stilts in the market today. Fortunately, we have taken the hassle into our own hands and put together a comprehensive list of the Top 10 Best Walking Stilts. Here we go:
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Walking Stilts Reviews
- 10. GypTool Pro 24-Inch – 40-Inch Silver Drywall Stilts
- 9. Geospace Steel Balance Stilts with Height Adjustable Vert Lifters
- 8. Flybar Master Large Walking Stilts with Adjustable Height
- 7. Ergonomically Designed Geospace Original Steel Stilts By Air Kicks
- 6. Flybar Maverick Small Walking Stilts for Kids
- 5. Geospace Original Walkaroo ‘Wee’ Balance Stilts for Kids & Beginners
- 4. HearthSong Adjustable Metal Walking Stilts for Kids with Ergonomic Armrest & Foam Covered Handles
- 3. GypTool Pro 24″ – 40″ Black Drywall Stilts
- 2. Original Walkaroo JR. Lightweight Aluminium Stilts with Ergonomic Design
- 1. Geospace Original Walkaroo Xtreme Steel Balance Stilts
Table of the Best Walking Stilts Reviews
10. GypTool Pro 24-Inch – 40-Inch Silver Drywall Stilts
When you want to simplify all your DIY tasks at home, this Silver Premium Drywall Stilts By GypTool is everything you need. They are just perfect and will help you tackle anything from wiring, painting, drywall taping and much more. Most adorable is the precise high-grade aluminium construction that gives this stilts a lightweight design and lifetime durability. You do not require any tools to adjust the height, simply use the wing-nut design. The extra-wide padded calf braces accommodate any user.
Plus, the shoe and leg straps are fully adjustable not to mention the auto-locking buckles that give users an easy time during use/removal. Moving on, the bases are made from quality material and aren’t the type that is marring keeping your floor intact. For unparalleled mobility, the adjustable dual-spring flex-system is integrated with the non-rocking frame. Overall, these are some of the best drywall walking stilts you can find around.
- Working height: 24” – 40”
- Constructed from high-grade lightweight aluminium
- Fully adjustable without tools
- Perfect for drywall taping, wiring, and painting
- Can accommodate any user
9. Geospace Steel Balance Stilts with Height Adjustable Vert Lifters
Popular in the niche, the Geospace Walkaroo Xtreme Steel Stilts are a great deal especially for kids aged 6 years and a weight limit of 210 lbs. Designed to elevate you a height of 12 to 17 inches off the ground, these stilts are designed to give you hours of fun. Plus, they have the unique ergonomic “S” bend that supports your weight and offers maximum shoulder rest. The rubber foot base provides optimal stability and doesn’t mark the floor so as to be used indoors.
Plus, the rugged tubular steel construction resists harsh conditions and lasts for ages. Putting these stilts together is a breeze, everything will be ready in a 2-step assembly. When you want to get in shape, horny your agility skill, this Walkaroo stilts are engineered to walk you to success.
- Rugged non-marring rubber feet
- Easy-grip foam handles
- Simple push-tab adjustment
- 5-adjustable settings from 12-17 inches
8. Flybar Master Large Walking Stilts with Adjustable Height
When your target is happy and healthier kids, the FLybar Master Walking Stilts got your back. Designed for indoor use, these stilts are a great option for helping your kids master balancing and coordinating skills. Most impressive aspect is the simple-to-adjust repositioning screw that will transform this pair into an adult stilt with a whopping weight capacity of 200lbs.
You will love the padded hand grips and the ergonomically designed shoulder rests. Great design, looks, and a stable walking stilt give you the confidence of walking straight. At full length, this Master Walking Stilt measures 72” long but has 5 different adjustable positions from 12.5” – 17” off the ground. Another distinctive feature that sets Flybar apart from its competitors is the extra wide footrests that offer great comfort and stability.
- Non-slip footrests
- Adjustable height
- Ergonomic design
- Great design and elegant looks
7. Ergonomically Designed Geospace Original Steel Stilts By Air Kicks
The ergonomic design of Geospace Original Walkaroo Steel Stilts make is easy to learn balancing and coordination skills at an early age. They can be used by kids aged 6 years and above and adults with a maximum weight of 100 Kgs. These stilts boast a rugged tubular steel construction that can accommodate almost anybody. The bottoms are fitted with quality rubber non-marking feet making them ideal for indoor and outdoor use. It is pretty simple to adjust these tilts for a comfortable fit. When adjusted, they can accommodate anyone whose height lies in the range 4’6” to6’6”. Start with a step and gradually learn to stilt-walk with vastly improved control.
- Made of heavy-duty steel
- Super easy 2-step assembly
- Non-marring rubber feet
- Fully adjustable
- Can be used with both kids and adults
6. Flybar Maverick Small Walking Stilts for Kids
Solidly built, the Flybar Maverick Walking Stilts are another great flybar option. Look no further if you are busy trying to figure out the best recreational tool for your kids. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, these stilts are a great way to encourage your kids to live a healthier lifestyle. In order to optimize comfort and boost balance, these stilts feature chunky foam handles and extra wide foot stands. Even better are the skid-resistant rubber feet that give you the confidence to cruise any terrain.
Adjustment is a breeze, you simply loosen the screw and choose from the 5 different height positions depending on your height and personal preference. The wide traction tips, extra wide footrests, and the ergonomic hand grips boost stability and user comfort.
- Ergonomically designed easy-to-walk stilts
- Height adjustable from 12.5 – 17 ¼ inches
- Extra wide non-slip footrests
- Great for balancing and coordination skills
5. Geospace Original Walkaroo ‘Wee’ Balance Stilts for Kids & Beginners
Geospace Walkaroo is one of the best manufacturers of walking stilts and the “wee” balance stilts remain to be some of their best. Designed to ease your journey of learning how to stilt walk, this pair is pretty simple to learn. The grips have comfortable soft foam handles. Moving on, the rugged tubular steel construction is pretty solid and lasts for ages. The bottoms are fitted with extra-large rubber feet so as to offer stability even for beginners.
One aspect that spices up the desire to stilt-walk with this model are the E-Z walk handle design. It makes the whole learning process a whole lot easier. The easy and multiple easy-pinch tab adjustment makes these stilts an all-rounder host of all riders. They are perfect for kids and beginner aged 4 years and above.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Super easy pinch tab adjustment
- C-bend design helps position the user
- Compatible with other Walkaroo Xtensions sets
- Can host riders of various sizes
4. HearthSong Adjustable Metal Walking Stilts for Kids with Ergonomic Armrest & Foam Covered Handles
If you are out there in the market looking for top-rated walking stilts, consider the HearthSong Amazing Feats Stiltz. They are a great choice for kids and boast several amazing features. Originally designed in the USA, these stilts offer stable and confident movement across all forms of terrain. They can be adjusted in height from 51” – 79” in height to suit different needs. The arced and treaded feet and the foam-covered handles offer optimal comfort and easy manoeuvrability.
The armrest and the ergonomic design provides optimal user comfort, especially for beginners who find it hard to balance on these stilts. The maximum weight capacity is 250lbs. For strength building, balance and coordination skills, this stilts make an ideal choice.
- Stable movement across all flat terrains
- Adjustable height from 51” – 79”
- Ergonomically designed arms
- Foam-covered handles
- Adult supervision required
3. GypTool Pro 24″ – 40″ Black Drywall Stilts
These are professional-grade stilts designed to help with normal DIY tasks such as occasional taping, muddling, dry-walling and other tasks that require a working height of 24” – 40”. You do not require any tools to adjust these stilts. Plus, they also feature quality high-grade rubber feet that don’t mark or destroy the floor. With a load capacity of 225 pounds and fully adjustable braces, these stilts can accommodate almost any user. Anyone will definitely appreciate the high-grade aluminium construction and the lightweight design of this drywall stilts. In a nutshell, this makes a great deal for those who do occasional DIY tasks.
- Extra-wide padded calf braces
- High-grade and lightweight aluminium construction
- Stable and non-marring rubber feet
- The load capacity of 225 pounds
2. Original Walkaroo JR. Lightweight Aluminium Stilts with Ergonomic Design
Take your recreation to the next level with the Air Kicks Walkaroo JR Stilts. They are solidly built with high-grade steel and are easy to learn and use. For excellent stability, the feet are fitted with non-slip rubber. Any rider can use these stilts as long as their weight doesn’t exceed the maximum load capacity of 110lbs. One of the most robust features is the ergonomic S-bend design that allows for natural posture alignment and also ensures proper positioning of shoulders. Plus, the quality foam cushioning on the handles and the underarm rests provide comfort. It is perfect even when used with much younger children.
- The maximum rider weight limit is 110lbs
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Non-marking rubber feet
- Adjustable foot platform height
- Ergonomic S-bend design
1. Geospace Original Walkaroo Xtreme Steel Balance Stilts
Experience the lifting in style with the top-rated Walkaroo Balance Stilts Xtreme. Even though these stilts are more suitable for kids aged 6 years and above, they can also be used with advanced stilt-walkers with a maximum weight limit of 250 lbs. When used indoors or outdoors, the rugged tubular steel construction gives users the right confidence feel. With the easy to adjust vert lifter extension, users can walk from 12”-17” off the ground. Unlike other models, the Walkaroo Xtreme Steel Balance Stilts feature a patented S-bend, padded adjustable handles and padded shoulders, a unique combination that provides unmatched comfort. If you are after classic stilts designed for a more fun experience, look no further.
- Maximum rider weight of 250lbs
- Ergonomically designed
- Modern classic stilts
- Features patented S-bend
- Perfect for kids aged 6 years and adults