Often we need to compromise on carrying our favourite boards as there are certain limitations or limits. But our craze does not stop us from looking for alternatives. Thus, the snowboard bags made way into the life of every snowboarder. Firstly, the hassle of carrying only one snowboard is eliminated. One can pack in more than one board without much thought. Next, some even have wheels. Thus, the user can just roll it in the floor and no efforts are needed.
However, with the shape and size of the boards, the choice of the bag also differs. Hence, the bags suitable for accommodating snowboard are minutely detailed. Know more and figure out which will suit you best.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Snowboard Bags Reviews
- 10. Athletico Padded Snowboard Bag and Padded Boot Bag
- 9. Burton Wheelie Gig Snowboard Bags – Padded Multiple Board Storage
- 8. Athletico Conquest Padded Snowboard Bags with Wheels
- 7. Dakine Low Roller Snowboard Bags
- 6. Burton Space Sack Snowboard Bags
- 5. Athalon Fitted Snowboard Bags
- 4. Demon Phantom Fully Padded Travel Snowboard Bag with Wheels
- 3. Element Equipment Padded Snowboard Bag
- 2. Burton Board Sack Snowboard Bag
- 1. Winterial Snowboard Bag with Wheels – Travel Bag with Storage Compartments
Table of the Best Snowboard Bags Reviews
10. Athletico Padded Snowboard Bag and Padded Boot Bag
Athletico brings to you an irresistible deal that would save you a lot of money. You get a bag for your snowboard and a smaller bag for storing your snowboarding shoes. Snowboards or shoes for that sport don’t come cheap and require high maintenance as well. Athletico has taken that into consideration and has equipped both bags with thick foam padding. As a result, it lets you transport them even in your trunk without any worries.
However, the bigger bag is not just for your snowboard. It also has enough room so that it can fit your gloves, goggles, sweater and more into it. Basically, it’s a hassle-free solution to store and carry around your full snowboarding kit wherever you want. You also get a durable snowboard bag shoulder strap for carrying it. In fact, you can also detach it when you don’t need it.
- Can easily accommodate snowboards that are 165 cm or less and boots up to size 13(US).
- Foam padding has a thickness of 5 mm.
- The back even has waterproof backing which keeps everything inside nice and dry.
9. Burton Wheelie Gig Snowboard Bags – Padded Multiple Board Storage
Snowboards are marvellous equipment that is strong, sturdy and a bit heavy as well. So you need to carefully choose a bag which shares some of your burdens. And also makes carrying or transporting your snowboard a pleasant experience instead of a miserable one. This snowboard bag with wheels from Burton has skate wheels attached on one side. Thus, you can certainly roll it and reach your destination faster without building up fatigue.
Moreover, it is made from strong 600D polyester which makes it highly resistant to rips and tears. The fabric is not just responsible for its durability but also helps to keep the bag’s weight to a minimum. With the TPE backing, your bag gets some waterproof capabilities and helps to keep the snow and water out. So your snowboards and smaller accessories or gloves remain dry.
Finally, the bag’s generous size can fit in more than one snowboard. So if you want to enjoy a nice time, you don’t need an extra bag for storage
- Sufficiently padded to protect your boards.
- A promise as well as a warranty period of a lifetime.
- Detachable shoulder strap that comes in handy when the terrain is irregular and rough.
8. Athletico Conquest Padded Snowboard Bags with Wheels
Another amazing bag from Athletico that will blow your mind with its ingenious design and tons of features. It is designed for storing your prized snowboard and also all other snowboarding gear. As a matter of fact, it has insulated clothing that you need.
Next, it is really spacious and has an extra-large external pocket to accommodate heated socks, heated gloves, thermal wear and more. The 10 mm foam padding is very dense and protects everything inside the bag from shock. Includes sturdy wheels, the waterproof snowboard bag has a polyester construction. For assuring extra durability, it has a special tarpaulin bottom this is further all-weather resistant.
- Zippers help in locking it.
- Internal straps secure your board.
- Handles are wrapped with neoprene.
7. Dakine Low Roller Snowboard Bags
Dakine brings to you an all-rounder snowboard bag that takes care of all measures. Hence, keeps your gears safe and your car seat dry. Firstly, it has a 600D polyester construction that keeps it waterproof. Also, it prevents excess snow on the board to leak out and ruin your car seat.
Furthermore, you even get a removable bag for storing your snowboarding boots. With straps, you get to secure your board in place. In fact, without them, you can fit in one extra board for the trip.
- Pair it with the snowboard bag handle so that you can drag them with one hand.
- Have wheels for rolling the bag.
- Protects your equipment with all-around padding.
6. Burton Space Sack Snowboard Bags
Another excellent featured-packed bag from Burton, it is reliable and goes further to boost the brand’s reputation. With this spacious and roomy bag, you aren’t just limited to single but multiple boards from the tour collection. When the boards have a deck size that is more than 129 cm and less than 181 cm, you can easily accommodate them in this bag.
Having a shoulder strap which is detachable whenever needed, it can fit in multiple boards at a single time. It is 2-inches high and 17-inches wide, you will rather not feel ditched when buying this bag.
- Less than 6 pounds in weight.
- A smart choice for both genders.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty period.
5. Athalon Fitted Snowboard Bags
Love beautiful graphics? The beautiful aesthetic of this bag will lure you. Athalon has made a high-quality snowboarding bag that is unbelievably affordable. Also, it lets you store or carry your snowboard and gears with ease. Inside the bag, you get the waterproof lining and strong binders that keep your board safe from sudden jolts. The promising polyester exterior is coupled with nylon coil zippers. The zippers have self-locking features.
Carrying the bag is also super easy and comfortable. It includes ergonomically designed handles and the rubber material gives you strong grip even in wet conditions.
- A warranty period of 5 years.
- Good weight distribution that eases your burden.
- Snowboards as long as 170 cm or less go right in without any difficulties.
4. Demon Phantom Fully Padded Travel Snowboard Bag with Wheels
You can stay worry-free about your snowboard and gears with this amazing bag from Demon United. The base of this bag is reinforced to give it a stable and firm structure. It has wheels attached at the end.
Furthermore, with the trolley-styled handles, you can use to drag it around without putting your muscles through unnecessary stress. The 800D polyester construction makes it superb when it comes to tear-resistance and durability. It will not tear and the zippers will not upset you, one can carry more than two boards in it. Lastly, the padded snowboard bag has a water-repellent interior.
- Suitable for packing two boards.
- Top and sides of this bag have adequately thick padding.
- Pockets on the external side are used to store accessories.
3. Element Equipment Padded Snowboard Bag
Element Equipment’s bag is designed by actual riders. So they have taken care of details that really help out the casual and professional snowboarder. As a matter of fact, it made this product as practical as possible. If you are on a tight budget, this is the best snowboard bag that you can get for yourself. It is made from ultra-tough 600D polyester fabric which is strong and long-lasting. However, also have water resisting properties.
Moreover, you also have straps inside the bag so that you can keep your board and other gears well organized. The straps let you keep your equipment in a firm position so that they aren’t affected with shakes or bumps. You can also choose the perfect bag for your board since it comes in two sizes. So, you can choose the perfect one so that extra fabric doesn’t hang off and make your experience more difficult. Two sizes rather allow you to fit boards that are 165 cm or 157 cm tall.
- Double stitching makes it resistant to rips and tears and takes care of all the stress points.
- Carry handles allows you to load it more efficiently.
- The shoulder strap is certainly padded so that your shoulder muscles don’t get stressed.
2. Burton Board Sack Snowboard Bag
Burton specialises in bags and accessories for adventures in the mountain. They are in the field for more than four decades. Hence, have gained a lot of experience through customer feedback along with trial and errors. This board sack is also designed with practicality and safety of your expensive snowboard in mind. It has padding which is very dense and protects your board from sudden shocks or jolts. As a result, you don’t have to bulk it up with a lot of weight to keep it safe.
Since it is made from 600D polyester, it is highly durable and resistant to wear and tear. So your board won’t have scratches as you are moving it from one place to another in this bag. The bag is also very safe since it has contoured zips. This means that you can lock the access to your bag with a small padlock and keep your board secure. If you would like to carry the bag on shoulders, you can easily do so. One just has to attach the removable shoulder straps.
- Weighs around three pounds.
- Unisex design makes it suitable for use by both men and women.
1. Winterial Snowboard Bag with Wheels – Travel Bag with Storage Compartments
Winterial brings a bag that will last you for several winters and help you keep your snowboard in pristine condition. It can take a lot of abuse on the snow. Made of high-quality and heavy-duty materials, it boasts tremendous durability. The outer layer is rather made of polyester which requires very less maintenance and is highly resistant to scratches.
Also, it is lined with a material that makes it waterproof and keeps cold water and snow outside. You can pack in other small gears with the board and they will be dry throughout the journey. The bag also gets a bit of strength from its back guards. Plus, it has wheels attached to the end to help you manoeuvre it easily on relatively flat terrain. To store your gears and other necessary items, you also get a front pouch with a lot of space
- Dual interior straps hold the boards in position inside the bag to restrict unnecessary movement.
- Weighs just over 6 pounds.
- Zipped access is more user-friendly and secure than Velcro.
Do not stop yourself from carrying your personal favourite boards. The snowboard travel bag will keep everything organized.