Miter saws are one of the most essential tools that you can have. These saws allow you to make angular cuts that you cannot make with conventional saws. Whether you are trying to cut window frames or picture frames, it allows you to do so by tilting the blade or by rotating the base. However, a normal user can hardly spot any speciality or exclusivity about the products. One needs to have proper knowledge before expecting guaranteed results.
To ease up the job for you, here are the top-rated miter saws of the entire market. Read our reviews to understand and select the one that matches your requirement.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Miter Saws Reviews
- 10. DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saws – DWS779
- 9. Metabo HPT C10FCGS Compound Miter Saws
- 8. Genesis GMS1015LC 15-Amp Compound Miter Saws with Laser Guide & Positive Miter Stops
- 7. DEWALT Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- 6. TACKLIFE Sliding Miter Saw with Laser Guide & Extensible Table
- 5. Makita Miter Saw
- 4. Bosch Power Tools Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Miter Saw with Tooth Saw Blade
- 3. Evolution Power Tools Multi-Material Compound Sliding Miter Saw Plus
- 2. CRAFTSMAN V20 CMCS714M1 Sliding Miter Saw Kit
- 1. Makita LS1019L Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
Table of the Best Miter Saws Reviews
10. DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saws – DWS779
Dewalt never fails to impress with their power tools and advanced work machinery. This one is no different and can allow you to get your work done much more easily with higher precision. It features the Cutline Blade Positioning System which boasts of advanced engineering. In fact, it guides you perfectly along the cut line for higher accuracy without blocking your vision. The saw is so well-made that Dewalt is covering the product with a 3 year warranty period.
For smooth operation of the saw, you also get linear ball bearings. As a matter of fact, the horizontal rails are of steel which attributes to its compact design.
- Capable of cutting 2*16 lumber at right angles.
- Comes with a blade wrench for easily switching components and a super sharp carbide blade.
- The compound miter saw has efficient dust collection capabilities that can reduce dust generated by 75 percent.
9. Metabo HPT C10FCGS Compound Miter Saws
Metabo HPT has brought to something that blows away all the competition with its multitude of features and aggressive pricing. This saw would benefit you irrespective of the line of woodwork you belong to. It offers precision, reliability and versatility on the job, unlike any other machine. You get a flexible miter saw angles along with compound cutting capacity. As a result, makes it a tool worthy for even professional work.
It has a 15 amp motor which makes the blade rotate at incredible speeds. Therefore, you can make crosscuts and miters with ease and without any mess. Weighing just around 24.2 pounds, this saw is one of the lightest compound miter saw in its class. You can conveniently move it around your job site without any additional help or tools.
- The vice clamping system helps you to hold your workpiece safely in place above the table.
- Miter adjustments are easily done with the thumb-actuated miter stops from 0degrees to 52-degrees.
- With carbon brush access, you can inspect or replace the brush whenever needed without any hassle.
8. Genesis GMS1015LC 15-Amp Compound Miter Saws with Laser Guide & Positive Miter Stops
With this miter saw with a laser guide, you can add a whole lot of skills to your arsenal. In fact, increase the overall capabilities of your workstation. For assisting you to achieve better cuts you get a laser cutting guide that pinpoints the path for you. You will always be able to determine the position of the cut and make better judgments.
It has an integrated carbide blade which has 60 teeth. Plus, it gives you clean cuts over your lumber without any flaw. With the dust bag that is connected with the dust outlet duct, you can free your work environment from wood dust or at least minimize it to a great extent.
- The electric brake is capable of bringing the blade to a halt within mere seconds.
- The laser is operated with a pair of AAA batteries that are easily replaced.
- Arbor lock allows you to change the blade within a moment.
7. DEWALT Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
Dewalt has brought to you another sliding miter saw that uses its XPS cross cut positioning system. It left you perfectly place a wood piece in the right position. Plus, guides the blade along the cut line for perfect results every time. It also allows you to bevel the saw at any desired angle between 0-degrees and 49-degrees.
But you also get positive stops at three different angles in between that range. This machine would last you for years with its durable components and extremely tough stainless steel detent plate.
- You get 3 years of warranty with this product and one year of service.
- Powerful 15 amp motor can spin the blade at incredible speed.
- The saw features best in class crosscut capacity at 14-inches.
6. TACKLIFE Sliding Miter Saw with Laser Guide & Extensible Table
This 12-inch saw from Tacklife is powered by a 15 amp motor. Therefore, has high longevity and needs minimal maintenance. Workstations get busy and with the added wood dust from the sawing action, it is a challenging environment to work. So, for your convenience, this saw has an integrated dust collection system. It phenomenally reduces the amount of wood dust that is collected in a bag over the dust collecting port.
With its double bevel design, it allows you to adjust the angle between -45 degrees to +45 degrees. So, you have a lot of freedom to cut wood.
- For changing the 40T blade, you get complimentary Allen wrenches.
- Working table is larger so that you can place the wood and clamp it down securely.
- With miter saw’s quick-lock, you can make predetermined angle adjustments swiftly.
5. Makita Miter Saw
Makita has equipped this saw with their 15 amp motor which provides consistent power and high RPM of 4600. Since the motor doesn’t utilize any belts, there are no slip-ups or need for replacement. It even has a soft start, which means that the motor won’t be stressed out due to immense torque at startup.
You can expect quite a few years of reliable performance of this motor due to these features. The saw can cut on the left up to 45-degrees and till 52-degrees on the right.
- Strong aluminium base helps to keep the machine lightweight without any compromise in strength.
- You can buy this machine worry-free since it is backed by a 1 year warranty period.
- The weight of the product is 27.3 lbs, therefore, top-notch portability.
4. Bosch Power Tools Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Miter Saw with Tooth Saw Blade
Unrivalled durable precision, unmatched smoothness and reliable design are some of the adjectives that suit this saw from Bosch. Bosch is one of the market leaders when it comes to professional tools. And this game-changing innovative product is one of the many proofs. This machine has a patented axial glide system which uses a robust arm of cast aluminium. In fact, the sealed ball bearings that work in perfect harmony with the saw fence, base and controls. Therefore, gives you long-lasting performance without deteriorating accuracy.
Since it doesn’t have rails, you don’t have to worry about the rail getting deteriorated over time. So, you can put it through plenty of abuse.
- No need for calibration each and every time.
- Reduced depth results in a much more compact footprint than competing products in its class.
- You get a huge cutting capacity of 14 inches for crosscuts and 6.5 inches for moulding.
3. Evolution Power Tools Multi-Material Compound Sliding Miter Saw Plus
Evolution Power Tools has brought to you an ingeniously engineered innovative new saw. It can hack its way through plenty of materials without any blade change. Everything from wood, composite decking ferrous metals to laminates and plastics, this will do its job perfectly. It has an exquisitely designed handle that would feel like it was made for your hand. As a result, offers excellent grip without tiring out the muscles in your hand.
As it has a 10-ft long cord, it will extend to unreachable places as well. Finally, the hi-torque motor functions at 10-amps, therefore, give you satisfying results.
- With a hex key, you can change the blade within no time.
- If you couple this saw with a diamond blade, you can even cut through bricks and stone.
2. CRAFTSMAN V20 CMCS714M1 Sliding Miter Saw Kit
Keep your cuts precise and consistent with this saw from Craftsman. It is created on the V20 platform and is very compact compared to the competitor products. Since it is for the V20 platform, it works on the 20-Volt Lithium-ion battery and frees you from tangles mess. No need for extension cords and a risky workplace. With the same battery, you can also operate other tools in the V20 platform. And with an extra battery, you can also extend the time for continuous use.
This saw has sliding rails which allow for maximum crosscuts of 8-inches. But that’s just the start. It also allows you to achieve nested crown moulding cuts and even vertical baseboard cuts. For added precision, you can also take help of the LED cutline. With a full charge, the battery allows you to get over 500 cuts.
- Side handle allows you to carry this lightweight marvel with one hand.
- 2xdimentional lumber doesn’t stand a chance in front of the sharp blade powered by the 3800 RPM motor.
- Ergonomic grip for the saw handle lets you cut lumber without stress on your hands.
1. Makita LS1019L Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
Yet another fabulous saw from Makita that is compact but punches above its weight with its versatile design. One of the secrets to its small footprint is the dual sliding system is from heavy-duty steel. It allows you to glide the system effortlessly. However, it’s not just compact but lightweight as well.
Weighing in at under 60 pounds, you can easily move it around the job site. Therefore, make use of its quick adaptability to your advantage. You get the maximum vertical cutting capacity of 5-¼ inches. In fact, it is possible due to the ingeniously engineered guard system and direct drive gearbox.
- The blade guard is see-through in nature so that your visibility isn’t obstructed.
- Bevel lock has a convenient design for easy switch and operation.
- The base is from large and durable aluminium.
Get your work done with utmost precision. The flexible miter saws will never leave any job behind and so, expect outstanding results.