It is a windy month and the influx of dry leaves won’t give you peace at home. Well, what you need is one of the most useful garden gadget – Leaf blower. Whether you are a lawnmower perfectionist or just a usual Dyer, you can’t manage to clear up the autumn leaves without the help of a special gadget. Surprisingly, you can blow scattered leaves in your compound into a neat pie using a leaf blower within a very short time. There are several leaf blowers out there that are either too noisy or lack the amp.
Well, with that said, choosing the best leaf blower in the market isn’t and has never been a straightforward process. Fortunately, we have done our research, tested several top-rated models and finally put together a list of the Top 10 Best Leaf Blowers. Here we go:
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Battery & Gas Leaf Blowers Reviews
- 10. Lightweight Cordless Gas-Powered Leaf Blower – Hitachi RB24EAP
- 9. Poulan Pro PR48BT Backpack Gas Leaf Blower – CFM 200 MPH
- 8. Husqvarna CFM 180 MPH Professional Gas Backpack Leaf Blowers
- 7. Worx Turbine Corded Leaf Blower with Variable Speed Control – WG520
- 6. Toro 51619 Ultra Electric Leaf Blower Vac – 250 mph
- 5. Greenworks Cordless Battery Leaf Blowers – 40V 150 MPH
- 4. BLACK and DECKER High-Performance Leaf Blower Vacuum – BV6000
- 3. DEWALT Lithium-Ion XR Brushless Left Blower DCBL720P1
- 2. BLACK and DECKER Lithium Cordless Sweeper – LSW221 20V MAX
- 1. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Electric Leaf Blowers & Vacuum with Metal Impeller
Table of the Best Battery & Gas Leaf Blowers Reviews
10. Lightweight Cordless Gas-Powered Leaf Blower – Hitachi RB24EAP
When the cleanup of dry leaves seems impossible, the Hitachi RB24EAP comes to your rescue. It is a powerful leaf blower designed to make debris movement easier. Running on a powerful 23.99 cc commercial-grade engine, this blower delivers impressive air speeds of up to 170 miles per hour. Excellent power to weight ration and the ergonomic two-finger throttle lever makes this blower easily manoeuvrable. Overall, this one of the best class-leading air volume at 441 CFM boasting low-emission 2-stroke engine technology.
- Excellent air speeds of up to 170 miles per hour
- 23.9cc commercial-grade engine
- Excellent power-to-weight balance
- Lightweight (8.6lbs)
9. Poulan Pro PR48BT Backpack Gas Leaf Blower – CFM 200 MPH
Simple in design, the Poulan Pro is another outstanding unit that delivers excellent blowing force reducing your hard task to nothing. One impressive aspect of this leaf blower is the pre-mixed fuel consisting of gasoline, synthetic oil and fuel stabilizer, a combination that extends the lifespan of this equipment. For general cleaning purposes, Poulan Pro running on a 48cc 2-stroke engine performs pretty well. Despite featuring a compact & lightweight design, this leaf blower generates a powerful blowing force of up to 200mph at 475 CFM. The combination of easy-to-use cruise controls and variable speed throttle control makes this model a must-have.
- Heavy-duty frame
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Blowing speed of up to 200 mph at 475 CFM
- Runs on 48CC 2-Stroke Engine
8. Husqvarna CFM 180 MPH Professional Gas Backpack Leaf Blowers
If you are looking for convenience when cleaning your compound, the Husqvarna 350BT Backpack Leaf Blower makes a great choice. It is pretty simple to manoeuvre and control the blowing force when clearing debris owing to the offset handle that prevents your arm from being pressed downwards. Running on X-torq engine, this machine is eco-friendly cutting down on harmful emissions by 60%. Plus, it boasts quiet operation, thanks to the dampeners integrated into the chassis and the engine.
Ergonomic design and the easy to use cruise controls take away the hassle. Cordless design allows you to have full freedom of movement.
- Adjustable tube length
- Easy to access intuitive controls
- Ergonomic cruise controls
- Efficient X-torq engine
7. Worx Turbine Corded Leaf Blower with Variable Speed Control – WG520
To be specific, the Turbine600 12-Amo Corded Leaf Blower was designed for those after immense blowing power. Combining special turbine fan technology, dynamic airflow design, and hyper-stream nozzle, this machine will tackle the hardest tasks with high-capacity air volume. Compared to regular leaf blowers, this leaf blower is two times more powerful. Most impressive is its lightweight design (6.4lbs only) that reduces work-related fatigue.
Moreover, the one-handed operation blower is capable of pumping out air at speeds of up to 115 mph at 600CFM. Speed control allows users to vary the blowing speeds depending on the task. Power-corded retainer enhances convenience. Overall, Turbine600 makes a great choice for interested in a powerful, reliable and durable leaf blower.
- Delivers extreme blowing force
- Variable speed control
- Lightweight design
- Patented turbine technology
- Hyper-stream air nozzle
6. Toro 51619 Ultra Electric Leaf Blower Vac – 250 mph
Toro is one of the top-rated electric blowers in the market. It is ultra-powerful and can pump air up to speeds of 250mph. Equipped with a new larger metal impeller, this blower boasts improved mulching compared to regular machines. Most importantly, you can always alternate between the blower and the vac mode using the quick-release latch. Depending on your needs, you can adjust the speed using the ergonomic control. Cord storage hook makes your work easier when storing this blower. For tackling yard clean-up chores in your compound, Toro makes a great choice.
- Very powerful blower
- Can alternate between a blower and a vac
- Pumps air to a speed of 250 mph
- Includes blower inserts for various applications
5. Greenworks Cordless Battery Leaf Blowers – 40V 150 MPH
If you are tired of your traditional gas leaf blower, why not try the lightweight Greenworkds Cordless Blower. Powered by powerful GMAX 40-Volt 2.0 Amp Lithium-ion battery, this machine offers the flexibility of collecting debris at any corner of the compound. Plus, the extension tube eases cleaning and clearing hard-to-reach areas. With the variable speed. You can blow at varying speeds of up to 150 mph. Manoeuvrability is excellent, thanks to the lightweight design and the ergonomic controls. For the only 40V, you can comfortably clean up to a ½ acre of your yard.
- 6-Speed selection
- Ultra-lightweight design
- Variable speeds up to 150mph
- Includes extension tube
4. BLACK and DECKER High-Performance Leaf Blower Vacuum – BV6000
If you are looking for a premium leaf blower, the popular High-performance Black+Decker Blower is worth the consideration. The 3-in-1 machine runs on 12 amp motor and can pump air up to speeds of 250 mph. Plus, you can adjust between the two-speed selection depending on the task ahead. One robust aspect of this machine is the easy change between a vacuum and a blower. Whether you are clearing your decks, driveways or sidewalks, this robust machine is versatile enough to take care of all your needs. Moreover, a blow tube, concentrator, EZ-empty reusable bag, and vacuum tube are included to allow for various application.
- Includes disposable leaf bag system
- 3-in-1 blower
- Lightweight design(8.1 pounds)
- Easy change between a blower and a vacuum
- Solid-performance blower
3. DEWALT Lithium-Ion XR Brushless Left Blower DCBL720P1
Get more work done with less power using the modern Dewalt 20V Blower. Featuring the innovative axial fan design, more robust air output is a possibility. With a capability of pumping air to speeds of up to 90 MPH at 400CFM, you can handle almost any task. One robust difference between this blower and other regular models is the brushless motor technology that enhances efficiency. Even better, the DCBL720P1 is very durable and can withstand all kinds of abuse. Apart from boasting a lightweight and ergonomic design, the powerful MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery lasts you for a couple of hours giving you the freedom to clean wherever you want. Other robust features include the speed lock and the variable trigger.
- Lightweight design
- Ergonomic controls reduce stress
- Runs at speeds of up to 90 MPH at 400CFM
- Innovative axial design
- Brushless motor technology
2. BLACK and DECKER Lithium Cordless Sweeper – LSW221 20V MAX
The Black+Decker LSW221 Cordless Sweeper is another pretty solid machine that will make say goodbye to the hassle of cleaning your decks, garage, sidewalks, and the driveways. It has a 20V MAX Lithium-Ion battery that is powerful and capable of holding the charge for up to 18 months. You can, therefore, do all the cleaning without having to deal with cable entanglement. At only 3.7lbs, this machine is probably the lightest thing you will put your hands on.
Plus, it boasts a quiet operation allowing you to clean the compound without causing any chaos in the neighbourhood. Capable of blowing air to a speed of 130MPH while running on a nominal voltage of 18, this sweeper is highly efficient. Overall, for all-season cleanup, this one of the most reliable and durable sweeper.
- Airspeed of 130MPH
- Quiet operation
- Cordless sweeper
- Lightweight (Only 3.7lbs)
- Durable 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium battery
1. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Electric Leaf Blowers & Vacuum with Metal Impeller
The Toro 51621 works like charm and is best suited to time-conscious individuals. Having been tested under laboratory setting, this machine boasts superior blowing and mulching power more than any other model. It is a pretty solid option, powerful enough to blow air to speeds of 250 MPH at 350CFM and 410CFM at blowing and vac mode respectively. The variable speed control lets you manoeuvre the unit while having greater control in both modes.
When other machines can’t get the work done, especially in hard-to-reach crevices and corners, Toro does a pretty decent job. Moreover, a cord storage hook helps to tide things up during storage. Most prominent is the metal impeller that works with the patented shreds-all shred ring to reduce 97% of debris to less than ½-inch.
- Time-saving 3-in-1 blower
- Patented shreds-all ring
- Includes an oscillating nozzle kit
- Powerful up to 250MPH at 410 CFM