Engraving used to be a job where skills would be passed down from masters to disciples and they would be improved over the years. If you love DIY projects or want to set-up a small engraving side business, then get laser engraver machines. Engraving means personalization, customization and beauty. Every product looks all the more appealing if you do an engraving job on it. Well, there are multiple ways to carry out the process but only a few make it nice and long lasting. Laser engraving has gained popularity as these engravings last a lifetime and looks very clean. When engraved with a laser, every minute details gets looks beautiful and the overall finish gets better.
The review on laser engraving machines you see here is what you can get hold of directly from the internet. These come with reliability and brand value which you can trust with closed eyes.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Laser Engraver Machines Reviews
- 10. GanGou 3000mW Mini Desktop Laser Engraver Machine
- 9. DIY CNC Laser Engraver Kits, Wood Carving Engraving Cutting Machine & Desktop Printer Logo Marking
- 8. SUNCOO 40W CO2 Laser Engraving Machine for Cutting, Glass, Wood, Leather
- 7. TopDirect 3000mW Mini Laser Engraving Machine & Printer
- 6. NiocTech 3000mW Mini Laser Engraving Machine
- 5. Qiilu 1500mw Laser Engraver Printer
- 4. MYSWEETY 3000MW Mini DIY CNC Laser Carving Machine for Wood, Plastic, Bamboo & Rubber
- 3. SUNCOO 40W CO2 Laser Engraving Machine
- 2. LIDAXI Laser Engraver Machine DIY Logo Laser Engraver Printer
- 1. MYSWEETY Upgrade Version CNC 3018 Pro Laser Engraver
Table of the Best Laser Engraver Machines Reviews
10. GanGou 3000mW Mini Desktop Laser Engraver Machine
But with this modern laser engraving machine from GanGou you don’t need years of training and craftsmanship anymore. This engraving system can work its way on most materials. Be it business cards made of thick paper, wooden panels, leather wallets, plastic mugs, bamboo furniture or rubber surface. You certainly won’t be facing any problems for carving on a wide variety of materials. Furthermore, it uses a blue laser to print on various types of material in grayscale.
You won’t be limited by a specific laser engraver machine file format either. Range if picture format that you can use includes PNG, JPEG, BMP and more.
- With this machine, you aren’t bound by any engraving height.
- It is quick, powerful and has a positioning accuracy of one-tenth of a millimetre.
- Laser head indeed uses 3000mW of power.
9. DIY CNC Laser Engraver Kits, Wood Carving Engraving Cutting Machine & Desktop Printer Logo Marking
With sturdy aluminium and acrylic body and a 500mW laser, this DIY laser engraver machine kit is best for you to get started with engraving. It is easily connected to the computer so that you don’t have to deal with complicated manual controls. Just download pictures. Next load them on the software and laser will beautifully print on the material that you choose with excellent precision.
Having a USB cable as well as safety glass included in it, you can perform all the task with safety.
- Big engraving area of 40*50 centimetres.
- Weigh around 10 and a half pounds and is rather transported with ease.
8. SUNCOO 40W CO2 Laser Engraving Machine for Cutting, Glass, Wood, Leather
If you want a high-precision laser engraver machine at an affordable price point, then we have got you covered. Firstly, it is extremely efficient and uses a carbon dioxide laser for engraving. Next, cutting various types of materials with unmatched accuracy is done with accuracy. This machine has a thick reinforced body that protects it from shocks and damages during transportation. This high build quality rather saves the intricate mechanism inside the machine and helps to expand its lifetime.
The CO2 laser head uses 40 watts of power to engrave opaque and thick materials like leather, rubber and wood. As a matter of fact, it can also engrave on transparent see-through materials like plastic and glass without any issues. So no matter the kind of projects you get you will always excel without having to limit your creativity. You also get a large engraving area of 96-square inches. So even big pictures and fonts won’t be a problem. Finally, you also get easy to use laser engraver machine control board that even lets you regulate the current.
- Laser tube will last you for a good working duration of 1100 to 1300 hours.
- Tube trigger indeed operates at 20kV.
- Approved by the FDA and has CE certification.
7. TopDirect 3000mW Mini Laser Engraving Machine & Printer
For ultra-precise engraving, you get a knob for adjusting the laser focus. By rotating this knob you can decrease the area of focus. As a result, the light has the tiniest cross section on your engraving material. This allows you to work engravings that have a highly-detailed design with the lines being very close to each other.
At the top of the printer, you also get simple controls to direct your laser head. More, it one can move it left, right, up or down. And a switch that lets you start or pause the engraving procedure.
- The laser engraver machine built-in fan keeps the machine cool and works in a hassle-free manner.
- The sliding guide is certainly made out of 4 pieces of 8cm each.
6. NiocTech 3000mW Mini Laser Engraving Machine
Everything you need to get started on your engraving project comes in a single package when you buy this machine. You don’t even need to invest in a tool. It ships with one screwdriver and a few screws to complete only one step that you need for assembling. The printer comes pre-assembled. Hence, you only need to install the protective panel to shield your eyes from the highly luminous laser light.
Instead of a CD which is prone to damage, the software for this printer comes in a USB flash drive. Now you can certainly plug into the computer and install. Moreover, you also get a few materials to test out the capabilities of this laser engraving machine. This way you have a pretty good idea of how your official projects are going to look like once they are engraved. Above all, you get to do accurate engraving with the 3000mW blue laser. It has zero restriction on the engraving height.
- High positioning precision of 0.01 mm gives accurate results.
- It is used on wooden coasters, plastic phone cases, reflective materials and more.
- Large engraving area of 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm is more than enough.
5. Qiilu 1500mw Laser Engraver Printer
The best feature about this laser engraver is its cross-platform compatibility. Most other manufacturers make their engraver to be only compatible with Microsoft’s Windows operating system. But this one can also use with Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS. Hence you can engrave no matter what kind of a device you have.
However, the speciality of this machine is something else. The laser engraver machine’s Bluetooth 4.0 indeed gives you wireless connectivity. In fact, the power button beautifully features a LED light. Lastly, no need to be solely dependent on USB cables.
- Magnetic filter screen to protect your eyes
- One can use it with direct power supply or a power bank.
- The laser head indeed offers sufficient adjustment and as a result, the quality is also enhanced.
4. MYSWEETY 3000MW Mini DIY CNC Laser Carving Machine for Wood, Plastic, Bamboo & Rubber
Mysweety has made their laser engraver with acrylonitrile butadiene styrene plastic which is highly durable and has a long lifespan. Unlike metals, it is immune to corrosion from natural elements and requires very little maintenance. Any kind of high-performance machine generates a lot of heat, be it your computer, smartphone or your television. Mysweety has used an efficient cooling fan. It quickly dissipates the heat so that the laser engraving machine components can last you for a long time.
You can rather adjust the focus of your laser easily with a knob. Just twist the knob for adjusting your accuracy. When you buy this from other manufacturers, you need to invest in a pair of protective glasses to shield your eyes. Moreover, this machine has protective lenses to do that for you and lets you save money.
- Can print on a wide range of materials from wood to leather and even on PCBs.
- Ships with a set of 5 testing materials for engraving.
- Laser head uses 3000mW of power.
3. SUNCOO 40W CO2 Laser Engraving Machine
Instead of going for expensive and bulky engraving machines, this is best for getting you started. Compared to other manufacturers it uses 3000mW laser head that allows longer durations of non-stop engraving. Next, this saves you a lot of time if you take up a bulk project for your university, business or community. You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to engraving materials since it can even work on flammable materials.
Furthermore, for facilitating in the ventilation process, the ventilation fan helps in eradicating extra fume as well as smoke.
- Can continue to function for a stretch of 1000 to 1300 hours.
- Boasts caving density of 487.66 ip.
- Certainly provides the option of manual engraving.
2. LIDAXI Laser Engraver Machine DIY Logo Laser Engraver Printer
Due to the aluminium and acrylic construction materials, this laser engraver us much sturdier than other competitor products. Both the materials are light. So you are able to easily transport it without much effort.
Other laser engravers can have a high operation cost since they usually use 3000mW of power for their laser head. As a matter of fact, you would have a high energy bill if you use the machine. But this machine has a laser head which is equally efficient but with a less power consuming 500mW laser head. You also get a large engraving area that spans 2000 square centimetres. Even if you want to engrave big logos or pictures, it isn’t going to be a problem.
With this engraver, you can have a custom design. Finally, you can engrave it on your phone’s protective plastic shell, wallet, wooden furniture, invitation cards and even art pieces made out of bamboo.
- Aluminium and acrylic materials give it high resistance to rusting and corrosion.
- Comes with safety glasses for protecting your eyes and USB cable to connect to your computer.
- Weighs around just 4 and a half kilograms that keep it on the lightweight side.
1. MYSWEETY Upgrade Version CNC 3018 Pro Laser Engraver
According to your preference, you can choose to control this engraving machine via manual controls or via your PC. With the laser module kit, you can get more out of the printer and let your creativity flow freely. It has excellent build quality with the sturdy aluminium profile and an amazing 775 motor.
The aluminium profile gives your machine high strength and durability without adding too much bulk. Now you can transport it easily without any hindrances whatsoever.
- At no load, it has a speed of 4100 rpm.
- Operates at 12 to 36 voltage.
- Can engrave different kinds of materials including PCB, wood, plastic and more.
Keep your artistic mind alive. Carve beautiful things with utmost precision and buy a laser engraving machine to perform this task.