If you are a true hunter, a jacket won’t miss in your top hunting gears. Hunting jackets go beyond keeping us warm and offering protection against animals, insects and extreme weather conditions. The waterproof hunting jacket you choose will determine your reward at the end of the game. Most importantly, hunting jackets are designed to personalize your outdoor experience in different ways. Coming in different styles, colours, and shape, choosing the best hunting jacket can be quite a challenging task. Fortunately, we have taken the hassle into our own hands and given with all the information you need to make an informed decision. We have reviewed the Top 10 Best Hunting Jackets one can find in the market today. Take a look and hope you find this helpful?
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Hunting Jackets Reviews
- 10. Legendary Reflextec Men’s Hunting Jacket – Large
- 9. TimberLine Insulated Softshell Camo Waterproof Orange Hunting Jacket
- 8. UDRES Men’s Water-Resistant Softshell Tactical Hunting Jacket
- 7. Eglemall Soft Shell Waterproof Tactical Fleece Lined Hunting Jackets
- 6. Legendary Whitetails Canvas Cross Trail Workwear Black Medium Jacket
- 5. Mossy Oak Camo Sherpa Fleece Lined Men’s Hunting Jacket in Multiple Patterns
- 4. ReFire Gear Military Tactical Jacket Camouflage Hunting Fleece Hooded Coat
- 3. ESDY Noga Outdoor Hunting Camping Waterproof Coats Soft Shell Camouflage Jacket Hoodie
- 2. Rugged King’s Camo Classic Cotton Insulated Ripstop Hooded Large Jacket
- 1. Outdoor Men’s Tactical Hunting Jacket – CARWORNIC
Table of the Best Hunting Jackets Reviews
10. Legendary Reflextec Men’s Hunting Jacket – Large
HuntGuard is everything you need to go for that hunt with full confidence. Built with a pair of bibs, removable liner system, and a water-resistant shell, this jacket is the kind that gets everything right. It is highly versatile and is designed to keep you warm. Apart from being easy to put on and off, it has two-way quality zippers and a removable hood integrated with a rain visor. Most hunters get impressed with the Big Game Camo 360. The built-in heavy padding, lots of pockets and the 4-way stretch microsuede shell take care of those very cold mornings. Other features of this exclusive jacket include the double cuffs with thumb holes and the hunter’s cuff. Overall, it is one of the best hunting jackets out there.
- 100% Water-resistant hunting jacket
- Keeps hunters warm and dry
- Weighs only 3.26lbs
- Removable liner system
9. TimberLine Insulated Softshell Camo Waterproof Orange Hunting Jacket
Boasting the latest high-performance softshell fabric, the Legendary Whitetails Hunting Jacket is one all-rounder designed to keep you warm and dry. One superior aspect that pushes this jacket up the ranks is the unique polyfill insulation. Hands down, you will be amazed at the versatility and the comfort that comes with this hunting gear. If you love the Big Game and the Snow Camo Top Style, this is definitely your match. It has zippered pockets with extended cuffs with thumbholes. For top-notch versatility, this jacket has an adjustable elastic drawcord and an insulated zip-off hood. TimberLine also works great with men over 6’2”.
- High-performance softshell fabric
- Warm and comfortable
- Includes adjustable waist draw code
- Zippered pockets
- Blaze orange accents
8. UDRES Men’s Water-Resistant Softshell Tactical Hunting Jacket
This is another amazing tactical softshell jacket that will take care of you whether you are out there hunting, travelling, camping or even fishing. With a shell made of both Polyester and Spandex, UDRES Men’s Jacket gives you the warmth you deserve in cold weather. Most adorable is the fact that the softshell material is waterproof, breathable and windproof. When it is raining cats and dogs, you can use the hood to cover yourself and even roll the Velcro if need be. Just like other models, this top gear has 2 shoulder patch panels, 2 shoulder pockets, 2 high chest pockets, 1 zippered back pocket, and one forearm pocket. Overall, it has good size and fits great.
- Great fitting
- Waterproof, windproof and anti-shrink jacket
- Softshell fabric
- Good for hunting, camping, travelling or hiking
7. Eglemall Soft Shell Waterproof Tactical Fleece Lined Hunting Jackets
When your pullover or t-shirt won’t keep the cold away, try the legendary Eglemall Men’s Softshell Jacket. The unique combination of composite three layers and the shark softshell fabric together with the warm inner fleece makes this jacket a must-have for hunting enthusiasts. It is waterproof, anti-pilling, windproof, anti-shrink and is generally known to be very durable. The jacket has a drawstring waist, loop side of hook & loop on each shoulder, adjustable wrist cuffs and pit zips. Quick to dry fabric is not only lightweight but also durable.
- Three composite layers
- Relaxed fit
- Softshell fabric with inner fleece
- Waterproof and windproof jacket
6. Legendary Whitetails Canvas Cross Trail Workwear Black Medium Jacket
This is another rather impressive Legendary Whitetails Hunting Jacket that is definitely worth the bucks. Made of cotton and polyester, this jacket is many things in one. The heavy-duty 10 oz. sanded canvas plus the whopping 210 grams of insulation speaks on itself. Comfortable and relaxed fit best defines this unit. Boasting the popular Big Game Camo accents not to forget the embroidered signature Buck Logo, this jacket combats the cold and can be used for any outdoor activity. It has a double interior pocket, heavy-duty zippers, zip-off hood and boasts plenty of hollow fill insulation. Overall, it is one of the best hunting gears.
- Heavy-duty zippers
- Double interior pocket
- Full 210 grams of insulation
- Heavy-duty sanded canvas
- Comfortable and relaxed fit
5. Mossy Oak Camo Sherpa Fleece Lined Men’s Hunting Jacket in Multiple Patterns
Mossy Oak is one of the most advanced hunting gears that employs Sherpa Lined Fleece Technology to heighten performance. It boasts durable and soft 390g of microfleece outer shell fabric for ultimate warmth. Whether you are enjoying your deer stand hunting or shovelling through mountainous terrain, this jacket got all your needs taken care of. It has stretch properties and built-in safety harness at the back. Other robust features include the polyester inner cuff, stand up collar, front zipper, two zippered hand pockets, and two chest pockets. For a warm jacket that doesn’t bulk up, Mossy Oak makes a great choice.
- Plenty of pockets
- Microfleece outer shell and Sherpa inner lining
- Built-in safety harness
- Polyester inner cuff with thumbhole
4. ReFire Gear Military Tactical Jacket Camouflage Hunting Fleece Hooded Coat
Whether it is during winter, raining or snowing a lot, this jacket boasts DINTEX softshell fabric construction that keeps you warm and dry. Talk of combining some of the best camouflage colours, this jacket steals the show. The outer shell is made of 94% Polyester and 6% Spandex giving your waterproof & windproof protection. It is overall great for use during spring, winter, and autumn. Apart from having a military tactical design, ReFire has a huge hood that can be rolled up when it is raining. Plus, there are plenty of pockets, underarm vent zippers, hook and loop adjustable wrist cuff and drawstring waist.
- Warm fleece lining
- Waterproof and windproof
- Quality DINTEX softshell fabric
- Military tactical design
3. ESDY Noga Outdoor Hunting Camping Waterproof Coats Soft Shell Camouflage Jacket Hoodie
Featuring an outdoor classical brand, this is one of the best hunting gears in the market. Based on the looks, ESDY Noga makes a great choice for those interested in camouflage. It is made from composite softshell fabric, one that is waterproof and pretty durable. Compared to the USA and Europe Hunting Jacket Sizes, this one is slightly smaller. If you wear L size, opt for XL size when choosing ESDY Noga. Under the armpits are ventilation zippers to boost breathability. Plus, there are large pockets for storing your accessories. For the price, this Jacket is definitely worth the bucks.
- China made
- Ventilation zippers under the armpits
- Multipurpose assault soft shells
- Professional design
2. Rugged King’s Camo Classic Cotton Insulated Ripstop Hooded Large Jacket
King’s Camo is an improvement of its previous 2016 model. It features the improved rugged cotton Ripstop material that gives its unmatched durability. Just by the looks, this jacket has a new feel. Users can choose between the Mountain Shadow and the Desert Shadow models. It has an extended back and features five pockets in total for all your accessories. There are two inside pockets and two side-entry hand-warming pockets. When the cold bites in, roll up the hood and make use of the adjustable cuffs. Whether you are a construction worker or just trekking on the mountains, this jacket will surely keep you warm and dry.
- Relaxed fit
- Rugged Cotton Ripstop material
- Plenty of pockets
- Extended back
1. Outdoor Men’s Tactical Hunting Jacket – CARWORNIC
CARWORNIC consists of the main zipper closure and 7 zipper pockets, making it one of the most versatile hunting jackets. Featuring military and tactical design, this unit works great. The outer material is made of camouflage soft shell polyester while the inner is made of warm fleece keeping you dry and comfortable all times. The material is not only waterproof but also designed to deflect cold wind. One aspect that impresses most hunters is the Bionic jungle camo fabric that is terribly good at concealing. A huge drawstring hood with fleece is also included. It is a great choice for hunting, hiking or fishing.
- Great camouflage
- Has 7 zipper pockets
- Bionic jungle camo fabric
- Camouflage softshell
- Fleece Liner