Accidents and natural disasters come without invitation. And fire breakout is something that terrifies every single living being. During sudden breakouts, it’s not easy to get instant access to fire brigades but for saving your life for the moment, the fire extinguisher is what you need. These are designed to bring any type of fire under control without causing much damage if there is a small fire situation or lessening the intensity of fire unless the fire brigades arrive. Can be used both for household o industrial purposes, these extinguishers will be your immediate help whenever you need. But being such an important safety product, one needs to choose the only the best ones for getting ultimate protection.
Thus, to give you full assistance, we have researched through the best fire extinguishers that will stand up to your expectations fully. Keep yourself safe by making the right choice.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Fire Extinguisher Ratings Reviews
- 10. Kidde 21005779 Fire Extinguisher
- 9. First Alert Home Fire Extinguisher
- 8. Amerex B500 Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher
- 7. Amerex B402 Chemical Fire Extinguisher with Wall Bracket
- 6. Kidde 466112 ABC Pro Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguisher
- 5. First Alert FE10GO Garage Fire Extinguisher
- 4. First Alert PRO5 Rechargeable Heavy Duty Fire Extinguisher
- 3. Kidde 466204 Rated Fire Extinguisher
- 2. Amerex ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher with Wall Bracket
- 1. Buckeye 25614 Multipurpose Hand Held Fire Extinguisher
Table of the Best Fire Extinguisher Ratings Reviews
10. Kidde 21005779 Fire Extinguisher
The Kidde extinguisher is a powerful one that grants multipurpose protection even against dangerous fires. It comes with clear instructions that give direction on how to use it and charge it. The cylinder is built of aluminium and corrosion proof thus you can use it without any hassle. And it uses a multipurpose dry chemical that makes it easy for you to control the fire from wood, liquids, trash etc.
- It is the pressure gauge that helps to keep a track on immediate pressure.
- Has a lightweight.
- It takes 13 seconds to 15 seconds to discharge.
9. First Alert Home Fire Extinguisher
An amazing fire extinguisher that serves your purpose well during emergency situations, you can have quick access to this product for quickly moving out of danger. Made of gauge that resists corrosion, you can use this at your home or for household emergencies. It has a long-lasting metal head and the metal pull-up pin has the safety seal in order to prevent any unwanted discharge.
- Weighs only 21 pounds.
- Warranty of 10 years.
8. Amerex B500 Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher
This extinguisher has been filled with ABC dry chemical as it is a Class A: B: C extinguisher that proves to be of utmost help during the times of needs. Class A deals with ordinary combustibles for class A, liquids that are flammable is for class B and class C involves fighting live electrical equipment that are effective fires as well as spills. Plus, the valve is fully made of metal and it also has wall brackets.
- The discharge time of only 14 seconds.
- The valve is of aluminium.
- It is a rechargeable model.
7. Amerex B402 Chemical Fire Extinguisher with Wall Bracket
With a capacity of 5 lbs and a range of maximum 18 feet, the Amerex extinguisher is a Class A: B: C one that makes the job way easier. It contains an ABC dry chemical that will be of great help in various situations. You get 195 PSI of operating pressure and wall brackets are also included. It can absolutely deal with type A, B, and C fires and helps to restore back to normal condition. Also, the 14 seconds discharge time allows you to take quick action.
- A valve, as well as the handle, is made of aluminium
- Less maintenance is needed
- Rated by UL
6. Kidde 466112 ABC Pro Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguisher
A multipurpose extinguisher that promises to give protection against A, B as well as C types of fires, it is equipped with a multipurpose dry chemical that is appropriate for fighting the common types of fires. It is light in weight, resists corrosion and extremely long-lasting. The cylinder is constructed out of aluminium and provides discharge time ranging from 13 to15 seconds. Next, the 195 PSI is the operating pressure and certified by UL.
- 12 to 18 feet is the discharge range.
- Has an instruction label that is easy to read.
5. First Alert FE10GO Garage Fire Extinguisher
First Alert excels in providing quality extinguishers that are perfect even for heavy-duty usage. Has a metal-head that totally stand up to the expectations, it is built of a metal gauge which is also corrosion-proof. The gauge is colour coded thus you get correct measurements as well as it can be read without any hassles. Further, it has an extinguisher mount for utmost safety. Plus, brackets as well as a strap aids in keeping the product in place.
- Comes with a metal pull pin that is incorporated with a safety seal which saves any sort of sudden discharge.
- Reduction in tampering.
- The label of instructions is chemical as well as water resistant.
4. First Alert PRO5 Rechargeable Heavy Duty Fire Extinguisher
The valve and head of this extinguisher are constructed out of commercial-grade metal, the dry powder of 5 lbs i.e. mono-ammonium phosphate acts as a perfect extinguishing agent. It is a rechargeable product that can be used time and again during the situations of urgency. Moreover, the pressure gauge is extremely easy to follow, thus, you can settle down the situation in just a few minutes.
- Appropriate for use in the office, home as well as light industries.
- Have brackets as well as straps for fastening.
- Successfully fulfils the standards of UL.
3. Kidde 466204 Rated Fire Extinguisher
Apart from being made of durable as well as steel that resist-impact, the multipurpose extinguisher is ideal for dealing with A, B and C types of fires. With simple instructions that are written in a label, the gauge alerts you whenever it is time to charge. Moreover, the dry chemical effectively deals with the most obvious fire breakouts and so, you always stay safe. Also, the discharge range extends up to 20 feet.
- The discharge time is between 19 to 21 seconds.
- Rated by UL.
2. Amerex ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher with Wall Bracket
Amerex clearly dominates the market by producing top-notch extinguishers. Comes with wall bracket, it has an all aluminium construction that also includes a valve. Having a discharge time of 10 seconds, it has ABC dry chemical that can be trusted during the times of emergencies. Plus, it can be used for both residential as well as commercial purposes.
- The weight of the extinguisher is 5.25 pounds.
- Deals with a variety of fire instances.
1. Buckeye 25614 Multipurpose Hand Held Fire Extinguisher
Being the best product in this whole list, you can stay assured of the functionality of this fire extinguisher. It has a capacity of 5 lbs and the ABC dry chemical is suitable for multipurpose extinguishing. Further, it comes with a nameplate that provides instructions for both maintaining and operating the extinguisher. Constructed of industrial grade steel, the cylinder is made of aluminium.
- The cylinder is coated with powder so that it can tolerate rough environments and you can also make extensive usage.
- The discharge time is of 14 seconds.
- Approved by USCG.
Without any delay, get the trustworthy rating fire extinguishers to save you at any given instance.