Carrying a bunch of keys can be annoying for most people. Even worse, you may get home only to realize you forgot your keys somewhere else. Well, if you are the type that hates to carry keys, the best alternative is trying out fingerprint door locks. The popularity of these locks has been on the rise over the past years not only because of their convenience but because of the extra layer of security provided. With this modern door locking technology, you can finally eliminate tendencies of getting locked out of your own home and also control who enters your house.
If you are new to fingerprint locks, you probably got no clue where to begin. Fortunately, we have tested several products and put together a comprehensive list of the best models in the market. No more wasting your hard-earned bucks on useless fingerprint locks. Here are the Best Fingerprint Door Locks available in the market today:
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Fingerprint Door Locks Reviews
- 10. Ultraloq UL3 Touchscreen Keyless & Fingerprint Door Locks
- 9. ZKTeco Biometric Fingerprint Keyless Door Lock for Bedroom Apartment Office
- 8. Ultraloq UL3 BT Secure Finger ID & Fingerprint Keyless Door Locks
- 7. VOCOlinc HomeKit Smart Bluetooth & Touchscreen Keypad Locks
- 6. Yale Security Touchscreen Smart Lock
- 5. Samsung Biometric Digital Code Fingerprint and RFID Entry Door Lock
- 4. ARDWOLF A1 Keyless Biometric Keypad Lock & Fingerprint Door Locks
- 3. AIGURD Fingerprint Smart Door Lock – Biometric Keyless Electronic Lock
- 2. ZKTeco Deadbolt Bluetooth Smart Keyless Entry Door Locks
- 1. HARFO Newest Fingerprint Keyless Smart Door Lock for Office & Home
Table of the Best Fingerprint Door Locks Reviews
10. Ultraloq UL3 Touchscreen Keyless & Fingerprint Door Locks
First on our list is the Waterproof and Durable Ultraloq UL3 Keyless Smart Lever Door Lock. Designed with expedient features, this lock is worth the consideration. The 3-In-1 Smart Door provides users with the flexibility of operating the door lock with code, mechanical key or fingerprints. You can comfortably add up to 95 codes and 95 fingerprints, which is way much for any household.
Another impressive aspect is the hidden keyhole that provides an extra layer of security just in case, hackers compromise this lock. It is pretty simple to install and use this lock on either left-handed or right-handed door, courtesy of the reversible handle design. You won’t be required to drill or carry out some specialized wiring, this lock requires doors prepped with a single borehole and have a thickness of between 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”.
It takes less than 0.5 seconds for this lock to identify you regardless of your age. Plus, the extra-long battery life allows up to 8, 000 times access. The solid Zinc Alloy body is designed to last for ages without compromising on functionality.
- The hidden key for extra security
- User-defined 4-8 digit codes
- Durable, waterproof and dustproof
- Allows for up to 95 fingerprints and 95 codes
- Quick detection
9. ZKTeco Biometric Fingerprint Keyless Door Lock for Bedroom Apartment Office
ZKTeco is another versatile Biometric Keyless Door Lock that works great indoor locks for offices, apartments, and bedroom. It blends ruggedness with a sleek and compact design. For those looking for a durable bedroom biometric lock, this makes a great choice, especially when low on budget. Even better are the three user groups – Admin, normal and temporal user, a feature that allows for better door management.
Installation is a breeze for doors with a thickness of between 1.18” and 2.12” and does require special wiring or drilling. Users can install this lock on all door open direction, courtesy of the reversible design. When you want free entry and exit, you simply switch to the normal open mode. Kindly note that this lock is for indoor use only since it is not waterproof.
- Features normal open mode
- Quick and easy installation
- Reversible design
- Budget-friendly keyless Lock
- Sleek and compact design
8. Ultraloq UL3 BT Secure Finger ID & Fingerprint Keyless Door Locks
Improve on your home aesthetics with this premium Biometric Smart Lock. It is among the few Digital Locks that offer the 5-in-1 keyless entry. It is a world-class Bluetooth-enabled lock that allows users to access their houses using a smartphone app, key, codes, fingerprint and knock. Even when placed in the pocket, to open the door simply knock the phone. With advanced fingerprint technology, no one can compromise your security.
Even better is the fact that this lock uses a waterproof, dustproof and scratchproof sensor. Users can comfortably enrol up to 95 fingerprints. No more carrying around a bunch of heavy keys, let this Smart Lock identify you within 0.5 seconds. Plus, the anti-peep password feature protects you against malicious strangers.
- Can be operated with a smartphone app
- Premium metal construction
- Three locking modes: lockout, passage, and auto relock
- Works with standard doors
- Anti-peep password
7. VOCOlinc HomeKit Smart Bluetooth & Touchscreen Keypad Locks
If you are the type that loves a versatile and fully-featured biometric door lock, nothing beats the VOCOlinc T-Guard Smart Lock. It is a very stylish lock that combines a minimalist design with aged Bronze and Satin Nickel Finishes. With the featured Smart-Lock, you can protect your family by controlling and monitoring who goes in and out. It can be used with the LinkWise App, Siri or the Apple Home App.
Most impressive is the fact that it is possible to manage up to 30 users, mostly family members by assigning them a 4-8 digit code that is valid for a given period. The solid mechanical structure can be used on any standard doors. Plus, the powerful AA Alkaline batteries are designed to last for up to 6months.
If you are using the 4th Generation Apple TV, you can remotely lock and unlock the door from anywhere.
- Optional auto-lock
- Uses Apple Home App/LinkWise App
- Manages up to 30 family members
- Fits most standard doors (1 3/8inch to 1 ¾ inch thickness)
6. Yale Security Touchscreen Smart Lock
Secure your home in style with the World’s Favorite Smart Lock that has stood the test of time since 1840. This lock is the perfect option when you want to do away with your existing deadbolt. It is slimmer and can be used with the August App. You can lock, unlock, share access and even customize the lock settings with your family members. Unlike its competitors, this unit has a door sensor that lets you know when the door is open or closed.
When carrying your phone, Yale Smart Lock opens automatically when you approach the door. For versatility and convenience, this lock can also be integrated with Siri, Google Assistant, and Alexa. With the Yale SL Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt Assure, you will find operating this lock very convenient.
- Reputable brand backed by Yale
- Includes door sense
- Easy to use
- A slim deadbolt with a touchscreen keypad
5. Samsung Biometric Digital Code Fingerprint and RFID Entry Door Lock
One aspect that sets this digital lock apart is the sleek modern design that complements any interior décor whether used in an apartment, office, residential home or commercial business. You can comfortably program up to 31 user codes, RF ID tags & 100 fingerprints for your entire family. Instead of carrying around a bunch of keys, utilize the RFID, fingerprint reader and the numeric keypad on the digital touchscreen to lock and unlock the door.
Even though this lock is more durable and sturdier than the ordinary cylindrical deadbolt locks, it doesn’t require specialized modification during installation. Additionally, this lock is compatible with particular NFC items. Overall, it is a great choice for doors that are 40mm to 80mm thick.
- Can program up to 31 users
- A durable and sturdy lock
- Easy to use
- Modern sleek design
- Battery operated with the emergency power contact
4. ARDWOLF A1 Keyless Biometric Keypad Lock & Fingerprint Door Locks
A door that determines the final boundary deserves a premium fingerprint lock as the Smart Ardwolf A1 Door Lock. It is a stylish way to control the security of your home. With this Smart Lock, you can unlock the door via fingerprint, user code, fingerprint plus mechanical keys, fingerprint plus user code. Unlike other models, this lock employs double verification mode enhancing security. Users can comfortably add up to 100 user codes and 100 fingerprints in this system.
Even better is the fact that users can delete fingerprints using the keypad and not a computer. The reversible handle implies you can use this lock on either right or left-handed doors. Overall, it is a great choice for interior doors with door thickness between 1-3/8” – 2-3/8”.
- Designed for interior doors
- Can have up to 100 fingerprints and user codes
- Reversible handle
- Double verification modes
3. AIGURD Fingerprint Smart Door Lock – Biometric Keyless Electronic Lock
It feels great to know that no single stranger knows the way into your home. Well, this is why you need AIGURD Fingerprint Smart Door Lock. It is time to live a simplified life, a life of keeping your hands free. Some of the aspects that push this biometric lock up the ranks include the anti-peep password, anti-technical unlocking lock cylinder, and the anti-fake finger.
This unit employs a premium semi-conductor finger sensor that has more than 2000 fingerprint collection points. Even better is the surprisingly short time of fewer than 0.5 seconds it takes to detect fingerprints. The 190 guests and 10 main administrators capacity gives users a wonderful choice, whether used at home or in an office. Another adorable aspect is the secure anti-peep password protection that ensures your credentials aren’t stolen by others.
An easy-to-follow installation guide video is included so you may set up this lock without extra accessory of professional help. You can use this lock on both exterior and interior doors. Plus, it can be used in any condition, courtesy of its unique 304 stainless steel front plate, waterproof, rustproof, and anti-collision nature.
- Can be used in any condition
- The capacity of 200 passwords
- Easy and quick installation
- Superior Semi-Conductor Finger Sensor
- Anti-peep password
2. ZKTeco Deadbolt Bluetooth Smart Keyless Entry Door Locks
Access your home in several ways without compromising the security of your loved ones with the ZKTeco Deadbolt Smart Lock. With this lock, you can unlock your door with a Mifare Card, password, APP, fingerprint or use a key. For convenience, you can create a one-off password that will be used by your guests, visitors and house sitters all via your smartphone. Even better is the fact that one can choose the private mode where only the admin can unlock the door.
It is also possible to track who comes in and gets out with the 24/7 activity log. In case of any emergency, there are two backup keys included. Overall, this is a versatile and viable option for those looking for a quality biometric door lock.
- Voice guide function for simple operation
- Reversible design for all door open direction
- Include private mode for admin only
- Two backup keys included
- Visitor password mode
1. HARFO Newest Fingerprint Keyless Smart Door Lock for Office & Home
If you are looking for the best access experience in town, consider The Newest HARFO Smart. After several years, this lock unveils a new generation of fingerprint scanners. You can load this unit with up to 300 users and even track the entry record if you wish. Most of the parts are uniquely reinforced to deliver a more locking and durable body providing reliable security. Heavy-duty zinc and stainless steel are used in the body structure.
To withstand harsh elements and prevent scratches, special oxidation is used. One of the most distinctive aspects of this lock is the New 3D fingerprint sensor that is highly secure and has an accuracy of up to 99.86%. Just like other models, HARDO also features a reversible handle for use on either right or left-handed single latch door. Plus, the Deadbolt Button is a special function that increases privacy by only allowing access to admin users only.
- Deadbolt function for admin users only
- New 3D fingerprint sensor
- Reversible handle
- Voice guide
- Interactive OLED Display