No one will want to drink smelly, contaminated water, and get themselves sick. Hence, a filtration process is necessary to get rids of all the toxic elements. However, some individuals solely depend on tap water for their day-to-day works and even for drinking. Thus, it is wise to get the faucet water filters that will directly make your tap water go through several filtration processes. It not only makes the water safe for drinking but also enhances its taste.
Want to get one for your home or office? Then check the listings below to know more and don’t fall for the bad products.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Faucet Water Filters Reviews
- 10. Brita Tap Water Faucet Filtration System with Filter Change Reminder
- 9. Waterdrop 320-Gallon Pure Advanced Water Faucet Filter
- 8. Engdenton Stainless-Steel Faucet Water Filters – Water Filters for Faucets
- 7. SPWIS Advanced Healthy Water Purifier for Kitchen Faucet
- 6. PowMax WW-42 Advanced Faucet Water Filters with Mineral Clear Filter
- 5. JETERY Faucet Water Filters – Tap Water Purifier Filtration System
- 4. DuPont Electric Deluxe Faucet Mount Premium Water Filtration Filter
- 3. Jricoo Stainless Steel Faucet Water Filters
- 2. Kabter Faucet Mount Water Filter System – Tap Water Filtration Purifier
- 1. PUR FM-3700 Advanced Faucet Water Filter
Table of the Best Faucet Water Filters Reviews
10. Brita Tap Water Faucet Filtration System with Filter Change Reminder
Brita is a reliable brand with over four decades of history. With their huge experience, they brought constant innovation in the water filtration system. This German brand brings you one of the best faucet filters that money can buy. You can attach it to any standard tap water faucet to get cleaner water that tastes great. Unlike complicated machines and furniture, you don’t need an array of tools to install this faucet water filter system. In fact, you certainly don’t need any tools for installation. Water that reaches most households is through a water treatment plant to eliminate most contaminants. It isn’t foolproof and would definitely have the irritating taste and smell of chlorine.
Furthermore, this filter acts as a reliable shield that filters out poisonous and harmful substances like benzene, lead and asbestos. All together around 60 contaminants are filtered out to give you and your family clean and healthy water to drink. Lastly, it removes that awful taste of chlorine along with the smell.
- Weighing under a pound it doesn’t burden your faucet
- LED indicator notifies you for filter change
- Can filter around 100 gallons of tap water before you need to change the filter
9. Waterdrop 320-Gallon Pure Advanced Water Faucet Filter
While other manufacturers are providing you with filters that have a lifetime of 100 gallons or 200 gallons at best, Waterdrop outshines them by a huge leap. You can filter up to 320 gallons of water before you need to replace the filter. This indeed gives you an immensely high price to performance ratio. While reduces the hassle and number of times you have to replace the filter.
Harmful substances like chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals like lead, and other contaminants are easily removed to give you clean water. Moreover, with the use of ACF material, the filtration process is made quicker.
- Highly improved carbon filter rather aids in getting safe drinking water.
- 5 filtration layers with stainless steel mesh on either end.
- A high faucet water filter flow rate of half a gallon per minute.
8. Engdenton Stainless-Steel Faucet Water Filters – Water Filters for Faucets
Unlike plastic or other polycarbonate filters which does the job but isn’t strong enough, this faucet filter is made out of stainless steel. The 304 stainless steel construction makes it explosion proof and gives it high strength and durability. You won’t have to invest more money in repairing or replacing since it doesn’t crack or leak easily. Even the adaptor is a work of art that has a lot of engineering behind it. Next, it can bear around 10 kgs of weight. As a result, you don’t need to worry about bends or breaks cause of the faucet water filter weight limit.
Plastic construction also comes with harmful materials like BPA. It renders the filtration system useless since it becomes the primary cause of health risk. However, the 304 stainless steel construction is food grade and doesn’t imbue your water with any foreign harmful substances. Carbon is a great filtering agent and this filter uses ACF technology that reduces dirt, rust, sand, and even chlorine. So you get water that tastes better, smells good, and doesn’t pose any risk to your health
- Within a minute, it can certainly deliver 3 liters of filtered water.
- A versatile product that has its application on a variety of faucets.
- You can also adjust the angle.
7. SPWIS Advanced Healthy Water Purifier for Kitchen Faucet
If you want a really thorough and comprehensive faucet filter, then you have got the best. It implements 8 layers of filtration that each work brilliantly to get rid of harmful impurities from water. These layers even include maifan stone, activated carbon and a nanobacterial layer. So even particulates and unsuspicious bacteria wouldn’t be able to make their way through.
Having an ABS shell material, it is indeed sturdy enough to withstand every force. The product is full skid-proof as well as rust-proof.
- With four installation accessories, you can install it on almost any faucet.
- Made from safe and high-quality food grade faucet water filter materials.
6. PowMax WW-42 Advanced Faucet Water Filters with Mineral Clear Filter
If you are a bachelor or live in a big city things are already too expensive. Instead of going for an elaborate filtration system, you can use this faucet filter to save both money and space. This inexpensive yet effective filter easily fits on any standard faucet. Hence, gives you clean filtered water that is safe to drink. It uses advanced Activated Carbon Fiber technology that has 5 stages of filtration. In addition, it does not only reduce harmful contaminants and chlorine that comes with its pungent odor and awful taste. Meanwhile, it also restricts bacterial growth.
You also get a high flow rate which can deliver around 4 bottles of filtered water within a minute. So it doesn’t matter if you like to do things solo or have a big family. This faucet certainly provides you with a lot of filtered water within a short time. The faucet water filter membrane has pore blockage which prevents pollution of freshwater. Finally, it is highly durable and made with top quality materials. Hence, you can get gallons of filtered water for mere pennies.
- Operates at 5°C to 50°C that’s indeed suitable.
- Working pressure is in the range of 100kPa to 400kPa.
- One can simply install it within 3 or 4 simple steps.
5. JETERY Faucet Water Filters – Tap Water Purifier Filtration System
Jetery brings to you a faucet filter that has an incredibly high flow rate. Within just 6 seconds, you can fill up a 7 ounces cup of water for drinking. As a matter of fact, it has two outlets which let you increase filter life. When you aren’t using the water for cooking or drinking, you can use tap water and switch to pure drinking water. But the filter life itself is ultra-long and can last you up to 320 gallons of filtered water.
Using an activated carbon filter, one can certainly expect 12 times better absorption than any other.
- Facilitates in two safe and hassle-free filtration processes.
- Doesn’t require any electric power.
- An environment-friendly product that rather cares about nature.
4. DuPont Electric Deluxe Faucet Mount Premium Water Filtration Filter
Installing this DuPont faucet water filter is probably the easiest assembly you could do in your kitchen. It comes with adaptors and fits on most standard faucets that go above the kitchen sink. With just a pair of pliers and a few minutes, you would be able to install it with ease. No need to call a plumber or an expert that charges you a hefty bill. In other filters, you have to guess or are just guided by an LED light. However, Dupont uses an electronic display that shows you exactly the amount of water that is filtered.
So you can precisely track your filter and prepare for a replacement before it reaches the end of its lifetime. The carbon filter used in this faucet filter is extremely advanced. Finally, it rather provides you with 200 gallons of filtered water before the need for replacement.
- The display comes with a lifetime battery that doesn’t need a power source or replacement.
- You can also adjust the water flow according to your requirements.
- Certified by WQA to reduce turbidity, giardia, lead, chlorine, and more.
3. Jricoo Stainless Steel Faucet Water Filters
Other faucet filter systems might have stainless steel construction inside but often using the plastic shell for cutting costs. Plastic doesn’t have the strength or durability or steel and thus is prone to cracks. This might lead to contamination of your water with harmful elements. So Jricoo has made this faucet water filter completely out of 304 stainless steel. It is certainly food grade and would last for years to come.
Offering a water flow rate of 0.5GPM, it can produce as many as 8 cups of clean water every minute. Having a capacity of 320-gallons, you do not have to wait for long hours in order to get clean water.
- Five-layer filtration has ceramic as well as a KDF layer.
- Water flow and angle are easily controlled.
2. Kabter Faucet Mount Water Filter System – Tap Water Filtration Purifier
The filter used in Kabter’s Faucet Mount looks relatively simple. It has the shape of a cylindrical roll but has substances that filter out harmful agents that lurk in tap water. Now it provides you with clean and contaminant-free water. It contains a ball made from food-grade calcium sulfite, activated carbon, and KFF55. As a result, filter out sediments, cysts, benzene, deadly lead and mercury, and obviously chlorine.
Furthermore, nothing gets into the water that might endanger your health. Chlorine is rather a cheap and effective agent for killing bacteria and fungi in your water. So most water treatment plants use it in their curing process. But it imbues your water with the horrible smell that is distinct from chlorine and the taste isn’t any better. Thus, chlorine filtration also improves the taste of your tap water and gives you a much better experience.
- Comes with adapters so that you can use it on standard threaded female and male faucets
- Before the need for replacement, you can certainly get 200 gallons of clean water from the filter.
- Does not require a power source.
1. PUR FM-3700 Advanced Faucet Water Filter
PUR has designed a faucet filtration system that takes the guesswork out of filter changing. It has a helpful LED light that blinks in different colors to inform you of the filter status. Next, the green light means that the filter is working in perfect condition. While yellow light means that you need to change the filter soon. Finally red light means you can’t get optimum results anymore. Plus, the filter has run its lifetime and needs immediate replacement.
Moreover, it helps in minimizing the risks of being exposed to as many as 70 contaminants. Having a chrome finish, it will never fail to look amazing.
- Does not require tools for installation.
- The filter can indeed last up to 2 or 3 months or 100 gallons.
Contaminated water can make you severely sick. That’s why we need to install a faucet water filter for reducing the risks of having any water-borne diseases.