Cooking your eggs perfectly can be a lot of hassle if you try to do it manually. To poach or boil, you need to heat the water to a perfect temperature before putting the egg in it. So, you can obviously understand that cooking eggs manually requires a lot of practice and experience. Well, you do not need to worry because electric egg cookers have made the task completely easy. Not only it saves a lot of time but it also gets rid of all the hassles of cooking your eggs. All you need to do is to just put your eggs in the cooker and they will be cooked.
However, what if you end up buying the wrong product? Just check out our electric egg cooker list and you will be able to get best one for your kitchen.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Electric Egg Cookers Reviews
- 10. Dash Rapid Electric Egg Cooker for Hard Boiled Eggs & Poached Eggs
- 9. Maxi-Matic EGC-007 Electric Egg Poacher with Auto Shut-Off
- 8. Cuisinart CEC-10 Egg Central Egg Cooker
- 7. Mueller Rapid Hard Boiled Egg Maker with Auto Shut-Off
- 6. YANX Electric Egg Cooker with 7 Eggs Capacity
- 5. Chefman Rapid Egg-Maker – Egg-Steamer & Poacher
- 4. Maxi-Matic EGC-508 by Easy Electric Egg Poacher
- 3. PowerDoF Multifunctional Dual Layer Electric Egg Cooker – 14 Egg Capacity
- 2. Alcyoneus Rapid Noise-Free Hard Boiled Egg Cooker with Auto Shut Off
- 1. VOBAGA Electric Egg Cooker & Poacher Maker
Table of the Best Electric Egg Cookers Reviews
10. Dash Rapid Electric Egg Cooker for Hard Boiled Eggs & Poached Eggs
Cooking eggs was easier and quicker than with this amazing cooker from Dash. It takes mere minutes to cook your eggs and really comes in handy when the stovetop is already occupied. The electric egg cooker countdown timer indeed lets you select time for cooking your eggs. Just set it up and forget about them. It will automatically shut down. Therefore, eggs aren’t cooked more than you want them to and also give you a sound alert when it’s done. So you can take care of other things while your eggs are getting cooked. And make use of your time for more productivity.
Furthermore, it is also very versatile and can cook various types of eggs. These include scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, poached eggs, omelettes and more. Due to its small size and extremely lightweight, it can come in handy for travellers or have limited cooking spaces.
- Can rather poach 2 eggs or boil 6 eggs at a single time.
- The body is built in a combination of plastic as well as metal.
- Non-electrical parts can go into the dishwasher.
9. Maxi-Matic EGC-007 Electric Egg Poacher with Auto Shut-Off
You get an industry-leading lifetime warranty period with this egg cooker from Maxi-Matic. So you don’t need to worry about anything and get absolute peace of mind for purchasing this brilliant product. For boiling, you rather get 7 slots on the electric egg cooker tray. As a result, lets you boil it to different levels of hardness within the least amount of time.
Having an auto shut-off feature, your eggs won’t get overcooked as it will immediately shut down once done. Moreover, the space-saving design can even sit in a corner.
- Can make 7 boiled eggs, 2 poached eggs or one omelette at a time.
- Uses 360 watts of power and has cETL certification.
- Includes a measuring cup that isn’t made of BPA and indeed safe for frequent use.
8. Cuisinart CEC-10 Egg Central Egg Cooker
Cuisinart’s premium egg cooker offers you a lot of different ways for cooking eggs. You can go for soft, medium or hard-boiled and comes with a lot of useful accessories. One of them is indeed a poaching cup that lets you poach up to 4 eggs at a single time. But that isn’t all. The most impressive feature is the large batch size it offers. As a matter of fact, the double tier electric egg cooker system lets you cook around 10 eggs or less at the same time.
It is indeed great for even big families since you can quickly make two or three batches within minutes. With removable trays, you can cook the eggs in different ways. Not just boiled or poached eggs, but omelettes too. You don’t even need to set a timer. It is automatically adjusted with respect to the volume of water added into the cooker. Above all, it comes with a measuring beaker. For that reason, it lets you pour in the precise amount of water for cooking your eggs.
- Visual LED and sound alert informs you when cooking is done.
- The lid is made from high quality brushed stainless steel that doesn’t corrode easily.
- Uses 6 hundred watts of power for certainly generating steam to cook the eggs.
7. Mueller Rapid Hard Boiled Egg Maker with Auto Shut-Off
Mueller has made this egg cooker with the top quality materials and the best German engineering. The electric egg cooker timer is built into it and protects the cooks from overcooking. In fact, to protect against any kind of hazards it automatically shuts down after a certain period.
However, you can just push the start button and go off to take care of other things. It will indeed give you an audible alert when cooking is done.
Above all, it looks amazing on your kitchen countertop as well with the premium lid made from brushed stainless steel,
- An LED indicator light turns on during the cooking process and shuts off after it is done.
- The cooking tray rather has 7 slots for boiling eggs.
- 24 months of warranty will surely put your faith in this product.
6. YANX Electric Egg Cooker with 7 Eggs Capacity
The Yanx egg cooker has a premium heating body made from premium quality stainless steel. Besides, the operation is also very simple. You don’t get 10 buttons for doing simple tasks. Just pour in water, put in the eggs and turn the power switch on.
Along with that, the boiling tray also has an inbuilt steel pin. Hence, it rather allows poking a small hole in the egg to prevent it from cracking during the boiling process. This tray also lets you cook 7 eggs in one batch and takes mere minutes for cooking them all.
- Poaching tray lets you cook four eggs at one time.
- As the lid, as well as the base, has a premium construction, there will certainly be no chances of anti-oxidation. Plus, it features a high resistance capability against heat.
- Uses 400 watts of power for cooking the eggs
5. Chefman Rapid Egg-Maker – Egg-Steamer & Poacher
Chefman’s egg cooker can cook eggs much faster than a boiling pot over a stovetop. The electric egg cooker alarm system certainly makes a noise to let you know when cooking is done. Due to its large design, you get a lot of versatility too. Other than cooking eggs in different ways, you can steam veggies too and put out a nice breakfast.
Nevertheless, you get a measuring cup that has graduations for water to boil your eggs soft, medium or hard. Finally, you need to guess like you used to do with the stovetop
- Omelette tray lets you make two omelettes.
- Dome lid is indeed transparent and has a stay-cool handle over the top.
4. Maxi-Matic EGC-508 by Easy Electric Egg Poacher
The cooking trays that come with this Elite Cuisine egg cooker are designed to save you time and labour. No need to guess the time it would take for boiling eggs. You can make healthy boiled eggs without the use of cholesterol-raising fat. The boiled egg tray has space for placing 7 eggs and drilled holes. Therefore, it allows steam to cover circulate within the lid and cook all of them evenly. Moreover, it comes with instructions on the amount of water you need to pour in for boiling them to preference.
You can enjoy soft boiled eggs with gooey yolk, medium boiled eggs or hard boil them for egg salads. It certainly has a simple power button and a light indicator that turns on during the cooking process. Finally, after it is done even without your supervision the cooker will automatically turn off. Hence, protect the machine and prevent overcooking.
- Lid and trays are rather made from food-grade stainless steel.
- Other than boiling tray you also get separate trays for poaching and making omelettes.
- Super light, weighing just around a pound.
3. PowerDoF Multifunctional Dual Layer Electric Egg Cooker – 14 Egg Capacity
PowerDoF brings you one of the most versatile egg cookers that can cook a lot more than just eggs. You get two tiers and each one has space for holding 7 eggs. So, the steam created, as a result, circulates around 2 layers for cooking you 14 eggs at one single time. To keep you informed the red indicator light turns on and keeps that way till the cooking process is done.
Within just 8 minutes or less, all the 14 eggs would be cooked and ready for serving. However, its design allows you to cook other items as well including dumplings, veggies and more.
- See-through lids let you peek inside the cooker.
- As soon as the water turns off the cooking unit switches off.
2. Alcyoneus Rapid Noise-Free Hard Boiled Egg Cooker with Auto Shut Off
Now you can save time and invest more of it on productivity or with your family with this from Alcyoneus. It is constructed out of high-quality food-grade plastic and metal components. Therefore, it indeed cooks your eggs much faster than a boiling pot of water.
Unlike cooking on stovetop ovens, you don’t have to supervise during the cooking process or deal with the noise either. As a matter of fact, it is whisper quiet. Plus, after cooking is done it will automatically shut off giving you perfectly cooked eggs and saving power. At one time it can cook a total of 7 eggs within a very short time. So you can make multiple batches to feed your whole family. You aren’t limited to just boiled eggs either. Above all, you can also cook scrambled eggs, delicious omelettes and poached eggs with the different trays that are included.
- Extremely safe with FDA approval and free from harmful substances like BPA.
- Comes with a complimentary measuring cup for pouring the right amount of water.
- Electrical parts indeed have certification from Underwriter Laboratories.
1. VOBAGA Electric Egg Cooker & Poacher Maker
Premium stainless steel construction and beautiful design are the advantages of this product. Along with efficient cooking are some of the features that make this cooker one of the best in the market. Its lustrous body looks amazing on the countertop and ease of use lets anyone in your home cook some eggs.
At top of the lid, you also get a circular handle. However, it always stays cool and keeps your hand from touching the hot lid while removing it.
- You certainly don’t need to shut it down manually. After cooking the machine does so itself.
- It is covered by a 2 year warranty period.
So even if you have a large family you would be able to make everything suited to their individual preference. The top-rated electric egg cookers serve them nutritious and delicious eggs.