Usually, we choose to hang the speakers we buy for our desktop or just place it on the desktop table. It raises a big question to the safety of these speakers. Not only do these speakers need security assurance but also a dedicated place for themselves. Therefore, the desktop speaker stands are indeed the correct place to keep the speakers. As a matter of fact, these help in intelligent space as well as cable management. Plus, they are strong enough to bear the weight of the speakers.
So which stands in the market can give a guarantee on quality as well as have an appeal? The list of top desktop speaker stands online talks about all the important points that are mention-worthy. It will certainly not give you any grounds to complain.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Desktop Speaker Stands Reviews
- 10. VideoSecu Adjustable Height Satellite Speaker Stand Mount
- 9. Audioengine DS1 Desktop Speaker Stands – Vibration Silicone Tabletop Stands
- 8. Rockville RHT8C Bookshelf Desktop Speaker – Wood Studio Monitor Stands
- 7. Rockville Pair Computer/Studio Monitor Stands
- 6. Mount-It! Aluminium Speaker Stands for Bookshelf and Surround Sound Speakers
- 5. VIVO Premium Universal Floor Speaker Stands for Surround Sound and Bookshelf Speakers
- 4. VIVO Premium Floor Speaker Stands for Surround Sound Speaker
- 3. Sanus Systems BF-16B Wood Speaker Stand
- 2. ZENY Pair of Studio Monitor Speaker Stands with Stable Triangle Base
- 1. Fluid Audio, FA-DS8 Desktop Stand
Table of the Best Desktop Speaker Stands Reviews
10. VideoSecu Adjustable Height Satellite Speaker Stand Mount
VideoSecu has created an amazing set of speaker stands that have quality along with high functionality. These stands have columns made from tubular steel which is super strong and resistant to corrosion. As an added layer of safety, it also has a black finished coating which also accentuates its beauty to a different level.
You can use these stand for various types of speakers, from surround sound systems to satellite speakers. The legs are adjustable and telescopic in nature which lets you freely change their height from 2-feet to 4-feet. You get a wide range in between to set it up at the perfect level
- You can also adjust the brackets from 5.5 inches to 11 inches for fitting in speakers of various width.
- The base has rubber feet which can be adjusted for stable setting on uneven floor.
- The height-adjustable desktop speaker stand’s rubber feet don’t leave scratches on ceramic or wooden flooring.
9. Audioengine DS1 Desktop Speaker Stands – Vibration Silicone Tabletop Stands
With a generic setting, you won’t be able to satisfy the inner audiophile and won’t get all the value out of your speakers. With a straight setting, you aren’t able to catch the higher frequencies that have a directional reach. The DS1 stand from Audioengine sets up your speakers in an inclined position allowing you to really reap the full benefits if your speakers.
It throws sound right onto your ears so that you don’t have to increase volume when it isn’t needed. The desktop speaker stand’s base covers an area of 165-square centimetres to fit in speakers of that size or even larger ones.
- This stand shaves dampening features which reduce vibrations to let you enjoy the sound with more clarity.
- No need to worry about any issues since it is covered by a warranty period of 3 years.
- The speakers stand with an upward inclination of 15-degrees.
8. Rockville RHT8C Bookshelf Desktop Speaker – Wood Studio Monitor Stands
Rockville always creates fantastic products which satisfy thousands of customers and enrich its love for music. These wooden desktop speakers stand from the brand has the same reliability and wouldn’t disappoint you in any way. It has a core made from medium density fiberboard. So shocks are reduced and the speakers don’t wobble or shake.
Less shock also means better clarity and a more comprehensive sound experience. Moreover, for a premium look and uncompromising protection from natural elements, you also get high-quality, furniture-grade paint that doesn’t chip away or get rubbed off that easily.
- Doesn’t have a cheap particle board that can easily break or get damaged.
- The stands can easily tolerate up to 66 pounds without any problems.
- Isolation pads have an EVA material construction for extra sturdiness.
7. Rockville Pair Computer/Studio Monitor Stands
Rockville brings to you yet another incredible speaker stand which is used for various speakers of different sizes and shapes. But the best feature about this product is probably its hassle-free setup that requires just a Phillips head screwdriver as the only tool. No need for complicated hardware or additional tools to increase your workload. For the top plate, you get four rubber isolation pads at four corners that prevent direct contact of the speaker with the stand.
This eliminates and isolates a lot of shocks and helps in stability as well as sound clarity. For efficient cable management, you also get zip ties along with square attachments that lets you hide the wire behind your speakers and maintain a clean, tangle-free setup. The large bottom plate helps to cover more area that makes it more sturdy and resistant to tipping in case of bumps. For better shock resistance these stands have been made from MDF instead of low-quality particleboard.
- Each of the stands can support over 60 pounds of weight, more than enough for your monitoring speakers.
- Stand elevates your speakers 8 inches above your desk for a clean and clutter-free look.
- The sleek desktop speaker stand looks good no matter where you place it.
6. Mount-It! Aluminium Speaker Stands for Bookshelf and Surround Sound Speakers
While most manufacturers would provide you with a speaker stand with plastic or engineered wood platforms, Mount-It is offering you a high-quality stand that has tempered glass top shelf and leaves rest of the competition in the dust. Tempered glass is much stronger than ordinary glass and if it is broken you would get smaller harmless pieces instead of big pointy ones that might easily lead to an accident.
So, for quality, safety and style, Mount-it has brings this speaker stand with tempered glass and lightweight but durable aluminium. No need to worry about exposure to elements either since it has complete immunity to rusting and wouldn’t get corroded that easily. For an extra layer of protection, the aluminium columns have been coated as well.
- The stand has integrated cable management that allows you to pass the speaker wire through its columns.
- Carpet spikes are easily removed when not needed.
- These stands can hold speakers over 22 pounds with ease and have a height of 18-inches.
5. VIVO Premium Universal Floor Speaker Stands for Surround Sound and Bookshelf Speakers
Vivo has equipped this speaker with several features that make it a marvellous product with quite a bang for your buck. Cheaper alternatives you get in the market have fragile particleboard construction or cheap plastic construction that ruins the look of your beautiful speakers and your overall setup.
Vivo has made this universal desktop speaker stand with lightweight aluminium and thick glass. Aluminium keeps bulk to a minimum without compromising on safety while glass gives it a glossy and premium look. As a result, isn’t matched by most other products. The sleek all-black look sits well with any kind of decor and frees your setup for extra space.
- For setting it up over a carpeted floor you get carpet spikes for a stable foundation.
- Felt pads are gentle on your expensive flooring and don’t leave scratches.
- The top shelf gives you a square platform with 8-inch sides for resting your speaker.
4. VIVO Premium Floor Speaker Stands for Surround Sound Speaker
Instead of one, each of the speaker stands has dual cylindrical columns made of rolled steel. So, it has even more weight-bearing capacity than competitor products of the same segment. You can place most speakers on this stand as long as they weigh within 22 pounds. Both the top and base have spikes which have a different purpose.
The top spikes help to isolate shock for stability and longevity of your products, while the bottom spikes create a strong foundation on a floor with thick carpet. But if you don’t need them, you can also detach them easily
- Wide base with over 90 square inches of coverage while the top has around 39 square inches.
- Comes with a total of 8 pads for protecting your floor and speakers from scratches.
- Smooth cable management helps in attaining a clean look.
3. Sanus Systems BF-16B Wood Speaker Stand
Sanus has created these speakers stand with a contoured and fashionable pillar design that sets its apart from the rest of the generic stands that flood the market. The column also has internal space for stealthy and neat cable management.
No need for zip ties, adhesive fixtures or any additional investment. It is made in a way that makes it perfect for your bookshelf speakers. As a matter of fact, these are of 16-inches and look really sophisticated.
- Contoured pillar is made out of MDF wood for reducing vibration.
- 7-inch square top plates have isolation pads made from neoprene material.
- Each stand can handle speakers large or medium-sized as long as they weigh within 25 pounds.
2. ZENY Pair of Studio Monitor Speaker Stands with Stable Triangle Base
Zeny’s speaker stands have a triangular base constructed out of durable, square steel tubing. Triangular shape gives it an edge over most rectangular shapes due to its solid stability. The stands also offer you different levels of height customisations from 36-inches to 56-inches with two more levels in between.
But best of all, you can do these height adjustments without any tools or disassembly. A simple knob at the column lets you raise the telescopic pole and fix it at the desired height.
- With over 100 pounds of load-bearing capacity, resilient stands have the incredible performance to match their looks.
- The base also gives you an advantage for corner setup or setup with limited floor space.
- The top plate has two thick strips of padding.
1. Fluid Audio, FA-DS8 Desktop Stand
Fluid Audio has designed the DS8 for versatile use with speakers of all sorts for your desktop or studio setup. It is especially useful for those who want to get more out of its monitoring setup and bring some more organisations onto their desk. This stand will work with any studio monitor speakers as long as they are within 7 to 8-inches.
The flexible stand can elevate your speakers to 3-inches or 6-inches. As a matter of fact, allows you to achieve that delicate balance and increase accuracy. Finally, the Acoustic Isolation System aid in setting up the perfect balance of sound for allowing you to enjoy soulful music.
- Being just around 2.7 pounds, these stands are ultra-light and can be easily transported.
- For better receiving of sound frequencies, you can tilt this stand with the speakers to 3 degrees and 6-degrees.
- Being 40 durometer in hardness, the rubber feet work great for acoustic dampening.
For a more secure placement of the speakers, the heavy-duty desktop speaker stands will prove its efficiency. Display the speakers and keep it safe at the same time.