When working with powerful equipment like a chainsaw, personal safety is crucial. One such personal protective equipment that most people tend to ignore is the glove. While gloves might feel a bit uncomfortable and limit your movement, they come in handy whenever there is an accident. In this post, we are going to help you select the best chainsaw gloves that will feel comfortable and not restrict your movement.
Read through our reviews below and make sure you select the perfect chainsaw glove to suit your needs at work. These are the best brands on the market with good reviews and recommendations. You can be sure of getting quality and good value for your money.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Chainsaw Gloves Reviews
- 10. Husqvarna Large Saw Protection Gloves – 579380210
- 9. Vgo Size L/XL Chainsaw Protection Gloves
- 8. Echo Large Chainsaw Reinforced Protective Gloves
- 7. Youngstown Large Titan XT Lined with Kevlar Glove
- 6. Endura Hi-Viz Cut-Resistant Chainsaw Gloves
- 5. Oregon Large Chainsaw Safety Gloves
- 4. Husqvarna X-Large Functional Professional Gloves
- 3. Oregon 564449 Safety Protective Chainsaw Gloves
- 2. Echo/Shindaiwa Medium ECHO Chainsaw Gloves
- 1. ECHO OEM XX-Large Chainsaw Gloves
Table of the Best Chainsaw Gloves Reviews
10. Husqvarna Large Saw Protection Gloves – 579380210
The Husqvarna chainsaw gloves are among the leading brands on the market with top-quality construction. The gloves are made with highly visible colors and a durable spandex fabric on the back. The left glove where there are high chances of accidental cuts features a cut-resistant material. The palms of the gloves are goatskin for a firm and secure grip. Overall, these gloves are an excellent selection with a further reflective crown H logo to increase visibility.
- High visibility colors
- Cut-resistant in the left hand
- Spandex back fabric
- Goatskin palm
9. Vgo Size L/XL Chainsaw Protection Gloves
The Vgo chainsaw gloves are an ideal choice for metal works, logging, forest, power tools, hand tools and other DIY projects. They are an excellent addition coming in orange colors and strips of black. The gloves feature genuine goat leather for comfort and durability on all weathers. The back features a highly visible and stretchy spandex fabric. Fabric patches on the inner side of the gloves make them cut-resistant. They also feature Velcro cuff adjustment for a firm grip when cutting.
- Genuine goat leather for comfort
- Inner fabric patches to make them cut-resistant
- Highly visible colors
- Stretch back spandex
8. Echo Large Chainsaw Reinforced Protective Gloves
The Echo chainsaw protective gloves are another excellent pick on the list with genuine OEM Echo part. The gloves feature two genuine Kevlar layers on the back to resist cuts and keep you protected. They also feature foam pads that help reduce vibrations and give you better control when cutting using power tools. The front is the genuine leather goat for a firm and secure grip. Overall, the gloves are among the best with reinforced knuckles and fingertips for durability. You also get a Velcro closure on the wrist for a firm and secure fit.
- Velcro closures on the wrist for a secure fit
- Genuine goat leather for firm grips
- Two cut resistant Kevlar layers on the back
- Foam pads to reduce vibration
7. Youngstown Large Titan XT Lined with Kevlar Glove
The Youngstown chainsaw gloves are heavy-duty with a great combination of 24% nylon, 16% polyurethane, 13% PVC, 12% polyester, 10% rubber, 9% neoprene, 8%Kevlar, 7% cotton and 1% Velcro. They offer excellent impact resistant with every inch of the glove from the top, bottom and the sides lined with DuPont Kevlar fibers to make them cut-resistant and puncture resistant. Further 5.00mm foam helps reduce vibrations. Overall, these gloves are highly visible and feature a 3M scotchline.
- 5mm foam to reduce vibrations
- Cut resistant
- Puncture resistant
- Heavy duty construction
6. Endura Hi-Viz Cut-Resistant Chainsaw Gloves
The Endura chainsaw glove is another high-quality brand with a stretchy nylon fabric to improve comfort and reduce restrictions. The gloves are designed with elastic Velcro straps that offer a secure fit and make them more comfortable. They also feature genuine goat leather with anti-vibration reinforcements. The backs of the gloves are Hi-Viz lines for enhanced visibility in the dark. They are also breathable and feature a water-repellent membrane.
- Water-repellent membrane
- Hi-Viz visible yellow back
- Elastic Velcro straps for a secure fit
- Anti-vibration reinforcement
5. Oregon Large Chainsaw Safety Gloves
The Oregon is a smooth leather chainsaw glove with a reinforced leather palm for excellent durability and comfort. The gloves offer an excellent chainsaw feel giving you superior control and comfort when working. The outer part is rugged while the inside features foam that helps reduce vibration. Overall, these gloves are a close-fit design giving users a snug fit. The left glove has a unique design for more chainsaw protection. They also feature the highly visible orange colors for safety when working in low light areas.
- Reinforced leather palms
- Safety orange color for visibility
- Close-fit design for a snug fit
- Smooth but durable leather construction
4. Husqvarna X-Large Functional Professional Gloves
This is another quality Husqvarna glove with a rubberized pad and finger pad grips. The gloves feel comfortable and easy to use. They are heavily constructed and feature an elastic cuff Velcro closure for a snug fit. The synthetic leather palm and spandex fabric back is highly breathable allowing air to flow freely reducing sweating. Overall, the gloves are a quality buy with high visibility colors and a reflective piping crown H logo to be easily noticed.
- High visibility colors
- Heavy-duty elastic cuff
- Velcro closure for an adjustable, secure fit
- Reinforced rubberized palm and fingertip grips
3. Oregon 564449 Safety Protective Chainsaw Gloves
The Oregon brand is well-known for quality products, and you can never go wrong with these gloves. They are a quality construction that is reinforced with foam padding to reduce vibrations. It features waterproof leather for easy use on all weather. The cuffs are knitted and meet the highest safety standards. The leather is hard-wearing and will serve you for years.
- Durable hard-wearing leather
- Reinforced palm
- Knitted cuffs
2. Echo/Shindaiwa Medium ECHO Chainsaw Gloves
You will love this gloves from the word go. They are an excellent fit and offer a high degree of protection. They also feel flexible enough and allow for easy movement of your hands. The grips are great, and you can firmly hold the chainsaw without any worries. They also feature the reflective orange color for high visibility in low light areas. The cushioning is also excellent, and one will not feel the vibrations that come with heavy power tools.
- Great cushioning to reduce vibrations
- Excellent fit
- High visibility
- Great degree of protection
1. ECHO OEM XX-Large Chainsaw Gloves
The XX-Large ECHO OEM is the latest entry in the market but one that you can buy with confidence. They are a quality pick with durable construction to serve you for many years. The gloves feature smooth leather at the front for a firm and comfortable grip. They are also cut-resistant and will ensure you have the highest level of protection when using your chainsaw. The gloves come in the highly visible orange color for easy identification in low light areas. Overall, they make a great addition to your chainsaw kit.
- Highly visible orange color
- Smooth and comfortable grip
Make sure you choose a chainsaw glove that fits well feels comfortable and allows for easy finger movement when using a chainsaw. These are the best chainsaw gloves on the market currently, and you can order any from the list that matches your needs with confidence. They have been tested and highly rated to offer you good value for your money. Read more about the chainsaw helmets.