Looking for the best folding hand trucks? Whether you are moving house or simply want a more convenient way of carrying the groceries, the fact is that there are a lot of hand trucks available on the market today. For a more confident choice, we give you the top best folding hand trucks reviews today.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Folding Hand Trucks
- 10. Cosco Shifter Multi-Position Heavy Duty Folding Hand Truck & Dolly
- 9. Magna Cart Personal 150 lb Capacity Aluminum Folding Hand Truck
- 8. Olympia Tools 85-188 Collapsible Service Cart
- 7. Magna Cart Elite 200 lb Capacity Folding Hand Truck
- 6. VonHaus 200lb Folding Hand Truck with Aluminum Frame
- 5. Safco Tuff Truck Continuous Handle Utility Hand Truck
- 4. New Blue 330lbs Folding Foldable Moving Warehouse Push Hand Truck
- 3. Milwaukee D-Handle Hand Truck with Pneumatic Tires
- 2. Magline GMK81UA4 Gemini Sr Convertible Hand Truck
- 1. Wesco 220649 Steel Lightweight Folding Truck
Table of the Best Folding Hand Trucks
10. Cosco Shifter Multi-Position Heavy Duty Folding Hand Truck & Dolly
This 4-wheel truck is made from heavy-duty steel with a capacity of 300 pounds. Wonderfully easy to use, the truck can be adjusted to assume a 2-wheel upright position. It can be folded flat for storage purposes and can fit in most car trunks with room to spare. Read: Best lift tables
9. Magna Cart Personal 150 lb Capacity Aluminum Folding Hand Truck
This 2-wheel truck is made from aluminum and can be folded for storage convenience. The handle can be extended up to 39 inches with durable rubber wheels that will not leave you flat. The truck has a 150-pound capacity and a base that measures 15 inches, giving you the chance to comfortably place anything on top. When folded, the truck is only 2.5 inches thick, making it easily stored in many car trunks.
8. Olympia Tools 85-188 Collapsible Service Cart
This service cart provides maximum carrying space with a very minimum effort for storage as well as maneuverability. It comes with 3 levels of a flat, durable surface perfect for holding items. If you want to store it for a short time, it can be collapsed into a small object measuring just 8 inches wide. Able to hold up to 150 pounds in all, the wheels come with brakes for security and each level has an edging in order to prevent items from falling off.
7. Magna Cart Elite 200 lb Capacity Folding Hand Truck
Standing at 39 inches when extended all the way, this Magna Cart Elite has a 200-pound capacity and is able to hold up to 200 pounds. The durability is really surprising considering how it only weighs 10.5 pounds and can be compacted into 28.5 by 2.5 inches when it is not in use. The wheels are made from rubber and glide smoothly on a lot of surfaces.
6. VonHaus 200lb Folding Hand Truck with Aluminum Frame
Featuring an ergonomic handle, this hand truck is lightweight, slim, and collapsible – making it the perfect companion for trips. Made from durable materials and rubber tires that glide smoothly even when used outdoors, the model is capable of handling as much as 200 pounds of weight. Additional strength is added to the wheels with metal inserts and since it can be folded down, you will be able to store it when not in use.
5. Safco Tuff Truck Continuous Handle Utility Hand Truck
Made with welded joints for durability, the hand truck is steel with pain and powder coating in order to prevent corrosion. It can take up to 400 pounds of weight and equip with solid rubber wheels with ball bearings. The handles are ergonomic, making it easier for you to bring the item around.
4. New Blue 330lbs Folding Foldable Moving Warehouse Push Hand Truck
Measuring 19 by 29 by 33 inches, this platform cart comes with 4 wheels, 2 of which swivel for control and 2 that are regular. The deck surface is non-slip to prevent falling off of materials and the handles can be folded downwards for storage purposes. Capacity is set at 330 pounds.
3. Milwaukee D-Handle Hand Truck with Pneumatic Tires
With an impressive load rating of 800 pounds, this particular model stands on 2 highly durable wheels. The product stands at 50 inches and slim enough to allow for easy storage.
2. Magline GMK81UA4 Gemini Sr Convertible Hand Truck
Featuring a smooth and classic finish, this model has a 500-pound capacity and slim lines that make it easy to store. This pneumatic model has an overall height of 61 inches and has an ergonomic design that makes it easy to load and unload. It is actually a 2-in-1 truck which means that you can convert it from a 2-wheel to a 4-wheel and vice versa.
1. Wesco 220649 Steel Lightweight Folding Truck
Getting the top spot, this aluminum-made folding hand truck has a 275-pound capacity and elastic straps that keep the load secure. Steel is also part of its construction with sufficient paint protection to prevent corrosion over time. Measuring at just 19 by 19 by 42, it is definitely one of the slimmest models today, making storage easy with just a flick of a hand.