There is always a certain convenience associated with owning a home gym that you can’t find anywhere else. Given the fact that the body solid home gym machines are quite broad, you get the opportunity to practice anytime and however, you want it. Well, if you are tired of monthly subscription fee or spending several bucks in the nearest modern gym centre, you can have it all in the comfort of your home at a fraction of the cost. Home gyms come in various designs, prices, and versatility but all in all, they share one thing in common – Giving you the possibility to perform multiple exercises and enjoy full body workout.
Kindly note that there are several factors one has to consider carefully before committing to any model in the market regardless of its shouting claims. For those that don’t want to get it wrong, you should be glad you are reading this for we have reviewed the Top 10 Best Home Gyms. Here we go:
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Body Solid Home Gym Machines Reviews
- 10. Marcy Smith Cage Body Training Home Gym Workout Machine with Linear Bearing
- 9. Marcy 150-lb Multifunctional Home Gym Station for Body Solid Training
- 8. Goplus Home Gym System Exercise Workout Equipment for Body Training
- 7. Home Gym Weider 214 lb Stack 300 lbs Exercise Chart & Ankle Strap
- 6. New Gold’s XR 55 Home Exercise Weight Stack, Padded Seat & Preacher Pad
- 5. Marcy Smith Cage Machine with Workout Bench & Weight Bar Home Gym Equipment
- 4. Body-Solid EXM 3000 Home Gym Exercise
- 3. Valor Fitness BD-7 Power Rack w/LAT Pull Attachment & Other Bundle Options for a Complete Home Gym
- 2. Fitness Reality X-Class Light Commercial High Capacity Olympic Power Cage
- 1. Inspire Fitness” Ft2 Functional Trainer & Smith Station
Table of the Best Body Solid Home Gym Machines Reviews
10. Marcy Smith Cage Body Training Home Gym Workout Machine with Linear Bearing
The Marcy Smith Cage Workout Machine is one honourable piece of equipment that deserves a place in your home. It is pretty solid boasting all-steel construction in every inch for a safe and reliable workout experience. You can be sure this home gym is designed to withstand long-lasting intense use. It is an all-in-one workout station combining both arm and leg strengthening stations. With this unit in your home, it is possible to focus on a given area or target a given group of muscles such as triceps, biceps, and others courtesy of the dual action press arms.
Plus, the featured dual-function leg developer that has six oversized rocker pads and row-curl bar allows for optimal body workout. Moving on, the 6 weight plate pegs integrated into the frame gives users the opportunity to engage in intense weightlifting. The sturdy aircraft cable has a tensile strength of 2,000lbs which is more than you need for all forms of intensive workouts.
- Heavy-duty all steel framework
- A complete all-in-one training station
- Dual-function leg developer
- Multifunctional press arms
9. Marcy 150-lb Multifunctional Home Gym Station for Body Solid Training
Evidently, this is another impressive home that will impress any workout enthusiast. It is classy in design and yet compact to occupy any small space in your home. Apart from having been designed to give you a total-body workout, this model has special attention to user comfort. It boasts high-density boxed upholstery and the removable preacher curl bicep pad which makes it possible to try out isolated biceps exercises. Perform chest presses and vertical butterfly exercises as you target specific muscles courtesy of the dual action press arm function.
Plus, you can customize your workout experience with the weight stack lock that prevents the burden of loading and unloading. Unlike other models, Marcy 150-Lbs Multifunctional Home Gym features a sturdy steel tubing construction plus integrated guard rods that hold weight during intense workouts. Overall, it is a great home gym worth the price.
- Dual action press arms
- Heavy-duty steel tubing design
- Weight stack locking mechanism
- Removable curl pad
8. Goplus Home Gym System Exercise Workout Equipment for Body Training
The Goplus Multifunctional Home Gym is another ideal model that will take your entire family to the next fitness level. The sturdy and durable steel and PVC construction gives you a confidence workout. Even trying out the very intense exercises, this unit is pretty stable and will stabilize on any ground. One aspect that makes this unit stand out from the rest is the Easy 4-roll Leg Developer with quality foam roller padding offering exclusive leg workouts. When you want to concentrate on working out the lower and upper body, utilize the high and the low pulleys of this home gym.
It has a total of 12 pulleys that features a smooth fluid motion suitable for gradually strengthening various groups of body muscles. Another robust feature is the dual function dual arm press that eliminates the hassle of changing position when engaging the upper body. Plus, you can try out chest presses among other independent fly exercises. With a sturdy and versatile home gym station like Goplus, the sky is the limit.
- Stable steel and PVC construction
- Fully functional leg developer
- A high and low pulley system
- Dual function arm press
7. Home Gym Weider 214 lb Stack 300 lbs Exercise Chart & Ankle Strap
The Weider 2980 214lb. Stack Home Gym Station is another perfect choice for those looking for an all-in-one home gym. It is designed to address personal health and fitness needs owing to the 6 integrated workout stations. With all the six muscle-sculpting stations, you have the opportunity to perform chest press and focus on building your triceps & biceps. In order to help with planning your workout routine, an exercise chart is included.
You can diversify your strength training routine thanks to the weight stacks and the built-in resistance of up to 214lbs. Improve muscle strength with the high pulley and Lat Bar that features smooth fluid motion.
- Weight capacity of 300lbs
- 6 integrated work stations
- Built-in smooth motion resistance of up to 214lbs
- High Pulley with Lat Bar
6. New Gold’s XR 55 Home Exercise Weight Stack, Padded Seat & Preacher Pad
If you don’t imagine riding to the gym every day, the New Gold’s Gym XR 55 Home Gym is another impressive piece of home cardio-equipment you may want to consider. It boasts an elegant yet sturdy design, in a new fresh colour. Most distinctive, this unit has 125-pound vinyl weight stack plus 330 pounds of resistance that allow its users to progressively improve their energy. Just like other models, there is a high and low pulley system that will enable you to work on your upper and lower body.
Plus, you can pinpoint certain focus areas as you work towards achieving a complete strength-training workout. Other robust components include the 4-roll leg developer and the chest press station. Plus, a certified lat bar and an exercise chart are also included. In a nutshell, there are several expedient features that push this model up the ranks.
- Has 330lbs maximum resistance
- Elegant and compact design
- High and low pulleys
- 4-roll leg developer
5. Marcy Smith Cage Machine with Workout Bench & Weight Bar Home Gym Equipment
The multifunctional Marcy Smith Cage Home Gym Machine provides a range of workout options. Basically, this is a Smith-style versatile workout gym machine that combines a leg developer, pull-up bar, smith machine, and a cable crossover. I wouldn’t recommend anything better when your key priority is to tone up your arms, legs, thighs and strengthen the core body muscles. No single part of your body is left out, you can perform crossovers with the steel aircraft cable system, strengthen the lower body using the leg developer or focus on sculpting upper body muscles with the Smith-style press bar.
It is pretty simple to set up this machine and get everything organized owing to the four storage posts. For optimal back support and comfort, the back pad is adjustable. There is also a foot plate that prevents any possible damage during the workout.
- Safe and durable 14-gauge square steel tubing
- Multi-functional full body workout home gym
- Combines pull-up bar, cable crossovers, leg developer and Smith machine
- Adjustable back pad
4. Body-Solid EXM 3000 Home Gym Exercise
Going by looks alone, the Body-Solid EXM 3000 Home Gym looks like a full-body workout club. However, it is a fully functional multi-station workhorse that can accommodate up to three people at the same time. No more shifts here, everyone can independently workout. This all-in-one home gym machine combines a shoulder press, incline press, bench press, chest-supported mid-row exercises, and a press arm station. Moving on, there are 210lb easy to reach weight stacks.
Additionally, this machine has some of the best DuraFirm pads that are designed to optimize user comfort and provide adequate lumbar support.
- Combines 7 unique stations in one
- Fully adjustable home gym system
- Includes dual 210lbs weight stack
- Can accommodate up to 3 people at a time
3. Valor Fitness BD-7 Power Rack w/LAT Pull Attachment & Other Bundle Options for a Complete Home Gym
This, in particular, is another top-rated home gym that could miss in our top list. It boasts a solid 12-gauge 2” x 2” steel frame construction plus knurled grips at the ends. Anyone whose weight doesn’t exceed 350lbs can comfortably use this home gym. It measures approximately 83” from the floor and can fit in a compact space. What sets this model apart is the BD-7 Accessories that offer total body workout, not to mention the fitness assortment bumper plates.
Apart from boasting the BD-7, this unit includes the cable crossover attachment and the Power Rack with the Lat Pull Attachment. There are several peg holes which come in handy when you use squat bar holders. Plus, there are a total of 17 variable positions that offer bar support for the ultimate workout experience.
- Includes plate loading carriage and Lat Pull Down Station
- Pull up station with knurled grips
- Solid steel chrome adjustable weight bar supports
- 12-gauge steel 12” x 12” frame construction
2. Fitness Reality X-Class Light Commercial High Capacity Olympic Power Cage
Perform over 24 exercises on the Fitness Reality X-Class Olympic Power Cage and achieve your fitness goals in the comfort of your own home. With a serious weight capacity of 1500lbs, this machine boasts a heavy duty tubular steel construction. One aspect of this cage that lures many workout enthusiasts is the extra plenty of space that gives you the freedom to try out anything. There are two high-density rubber grip dips that are pretty handy for both pros and beginners.
Plus, there multi-grip pull up bars provides the best platform for exercising the arms and shoulders. The pull-down and low row cable attachment make the perfect add-ons for toning the shoulders ad and upper back. For those who love wide stance squats and extra workout space, this makes a great choice.
- Real weight capacity of 1500lbs
- Height adjustable multi-grip chin up/pull up bars
- Bonus pair of J-Hooks
- Includes Olympic Lat Pull Down and Low Row Cable Attachment
1. Inspire Fitness” Ft2 Functional Trainer & Smith Station
Have it all under control in your own home with the Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer. It is a top-rated model that gives workout enthusiasts unrestricted exercises. Your dream to tone your muscles and strengthen your core and secondary muscles is now a reality. For unlimited functional training, there is a dual pulley system that can be adjusted in 32 various positions.
For an intensive workout, utilize the innovative weight multiplier feature for maximum resistance. When your ceiling isn’t high enough, use the height-adjustable pull-up bar and sweat it out. Other prominent features include the Olympic bar & weight stacks and the optional leg extension attachment. For an efficient and versatile workout, this unit makes a great option.
- Excellent bearing system for a smooth action
- Two 165lbs weight stacks
- Dual pulley system
- Height-adjustable pull-up bar
- The innovative weight multiplier feature