Lasagna is obviously one of the most mouth-watering delicacies that you can prepare. Whether it is a family gathering, dinners or special occasions, lasagna promises to excite the taste buds of your guests greatly. When it comes to cooking lasagna, nothing helps you more than lasagna pans. Made of sturdy materials, the pans add a special texture and taste to the dish. So, you can obviously understand how essential a pan is.
Want to have one? Well, buying a lasagna pan is a daunting task. That is one of the reasons why we have prepared this list of best pans to eradicate the hassles.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Lasagna Pans Reviews
- 10. Cuisinart CI1136-24CR Classic Enameled Cast Iron Lasagna Pan
- 9. Emile Henry HR Modern Classics Large Rectangular Baker
- 8. Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized Lasagna Pan
- 7. Crock Pot Artisan 13″ Enameled Cast Iron Lasagna Pan
- 6. Sunnydaze Deep Baking Dish Roasting Lasagna Pan
- 5. Chef Direct Rectangular Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan for Baking, Grilling & Roasting
- 4. Crock Pot Artisan Preseasoned Cast Iron Rectangular Lasagna Pan
- 3. Crucible Cookware Rectangular Casserole Dish & Lasagna Pan
- 2. Essenso Chambery Cast Iron Baking Dish Lasagna Dish
- 1. HIC Oblong Rectangular Fine White Porcelain Lasagna Pan
Table of the Best Lasagna Pans Reviews
10. Cuisinart CI1136-24CR Classic Enameled Cast Iron Lasagna Pan
When it comes to kitchen gadgets, equipment and cookware Cuisinart creates one of the best products in the market. This pan from the brand is no different and sets a standard that is hard to beat by the competition. It is constructed from solid high-quality cast iron. Thus, have excellent properties for retaining heat and distributing it evenly throughout the pan. You won’t have heat spots which would sear your ingredients unevenly nor would it burn off certain portions.
Furthermore, you also get an enamel coating on both the exterior and the interior of this pan. The exterior coating with attractive colours makes the pan stand out in the kitchen. Plus, accentuates the overall vibe when you serve hot dishes in it. The coating on the interior has a lot to do with functionality than vanity. It does not react with the food that is placed inside and unlike other cookware. As a matter of fact, it doesn’t absorb odours which might invade the next dish you are cooking.
Moreover, due to its flat bottom surface, you can even use this on an induction stovetop as well. Electricity is both cheaper and more environmentally friendly than cooking gas. So, you would be making an effort towards the preservation of nature as well as save on your energy bills.
- Is cleaned very easily since it is safe for use in dishwasher.
- Handles are made of cast iron. It gives you a strong grip while you transfer the pan from your countertop to the oven and vice-versa.
- Lasagna pan weighs around 12 pounds.
9. Emile Henry HR Modern Classics Large Rectangular Baker
Emile Henry is making kitchen cookware with French ingenuity and pristine design for well over a century. They have perfected their craft with trial and error through all these years. Hence, provides you with the best products made from 100 per cent natural materials. This pan from the brand has gone through 2 years of development. It is made after integrating the brand’s unique Burgundy clay and top class French craftsmanship.
As a matter of fact, it is well-suited for your American kitchen. Thus you can create the best cuisines that will leave both your family and guests wanting more. The Burgundy clay has a high heat tolerance and superior heating abilities which doesn’t leave uneven heat spots. You can easily bake pasta, lasagna, meatloaf and more in the microwave oven without any worries. It can tolerate very high temperatures.
Are you willing to store some dish in the freezer within this oven? Then you don’t have to wait for hours or even minutes for it to adjust to room temperature. It can resist thermal shock so just shove it inside the oven directly and enjoy a warm cozy meal. The glaze that makes this pan attractive will last you for a long time since it is resistant to scratches.
Other clay cookware might get chipped easily. But not this clay lasagna pan. The warranty period of 10 years gives you one more reason to buy this pan
- Safe for use in oven or microwave till a temperature of 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Free from harmful heavy metals and substance like cadmium and lead.
- Cleanups are effortless since the cooking surface has almost non-stick properties.
8. Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized Lasagna Pan
At around 12-inches, this non-stick lasagna pan has the perfect size for making one dish. You can fill it up with generous amounts of protein including meat, fish and a lot more. One indeed gets premium quality hard anodized construction which gives this pan a lot of durability and longevity.
However, the base often tends to stick to the bottom of the pan. Thus, the quantanium non-stick coating of a high-grade level is used to avoid any such a sticky situation. In fact, the riveted handles have stainless steel construction. And so, a comfortable holding experience.
- Very lightweight, weighing at around a pound.
- Handle remains cool so that your hand doesn’t get burned.
- The cover is made of durable tempered glass.
7. Crock Pot Artisan 13″ Enameled Cast Iron Lasagna Pan
Crock Pot’s pan is really big and allows you to fill it up with generous portions to serve your whole family. You can use this on various cooktops like gas, electric oven or induction ovens without any issues. It also looks great with the slightly glossy glaze and bright side soothing scarlet red colour.
Having a cast iron construction, it is enamelled to ensure the longevity of the product. Also, the uniform distribution of heat enhances the cooking process. Well, this pan aids in heat retention as well as proper distribution of heat.
- Two big handles on either side for better grip handling heavier dishes
- The lasagna pan is cleaned in a hassle-free way.
- Safely used in both oven or on the stove till 500 degrees
6. Sunnydaze Deep Baking Dish Roasting Lasagna Pan
Heavy-duty high-quality cast-iron construction is the secret behind the remarkable heat distribution and retention qualities. It is also delivered to you in the pre-seasoned condition so that you can use it right after unpacking the cookware. Having a capacity of 2.85 quarts, this oven-proof pan will withstand the heat of maximum 400-degrees F.
Moreover, the heavy-duty lasagna pan is made an impeccable cause of the red porcelain enamel. However, the interesting fact is that one can use it as a cooking pan as well as a serving dish.
- 14-inch long and 3-inch deep to hold a considerable amount of food.
- The versatile nature of this product is unquestionable.
- A warranty period of one year.
5. Chef Direct Rectangular Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan for Baking, Grilling & Roasting
This pan is really huge and 35 cm long with considerable depth. So you can cook big portions of lasagna, roast meat, bake proteins or veggies to entertain a lot of guests. The stainless steel construction makes it really durable and gives it a look that accentuates your kitchen decor. Apart from being rectangular in shape, it even has foldable handles.
Nonetheless, it features a mirror finish that is extremely sophisticated. It is made sturdy to tolerate and carry the weight any sort of large roast, turkey etc.
- Sturdy handles on either side.
- Weighs around 15 ounces.
- Great customer service.
4. Crock Pot Artisan Preseasoned Cast Iron Rectangular Lasagna Pan
Crock Pot has made a pan which you can use without any worries in both the oven or on the stove top. It can resist high temperatures. Thus, it is safe to use in both the oven or on the stove top for temperatures as high as 500-degrees Fahrenheit. Season it after use so that you can use it in pristine condition for a very long time.
As a matter of fact, the rectangular shape helps to accommodate more food. Cook, store or directly serve it on the table, it has moulded sides that will help in hassle-free pouring. Finally, the eye-catching finish is amazing.
- Weighs under 9 pounds.
- Requires extremely less effort for cleaning.
- One can use it right after unboxing.
3. Crucible Cookware Rectangular Casserole Dish & Lasagna Pan
The pan is made of cast iron which is coated with multilayered enamel. Its construction helps to keep your food hot for a long time due to its high heat retention property. The enamel coating keeps the cast iron from being exposed to water and prevents rusting or corrosion.
Furthermore, it’s non-toxic and the hygiene level is maintained. Perfect for extreme heavy-duty tasks, the handles add to the grip of the product.
- Non-toxic and non-reactive interior surface.
- Compatible with induction oven.
2. Essenso Chambery Cast Iron Baking Dish Lasagna Dish
The Essenso Chambery lasagna pot is made with high grade cast iron and coated with triple layered enamel coating. The cast iron has unmatched heat retention properties. Whereas the enamel coating acts to complements and blocks out the weaknesses of cast iron. The enamel coating gives your pan almost a non-stick surface. Hence, cleaning doesn’t become a huge hassle after enjoying a hearty meal.
Furthermore, it also protects your pan from natural elements like moisture which might have rusted the cast iron surface. Fully cast iron cookware also needs to be seasoned with oil by you between intervals to maintain its quality. But the enamel coating takes that work out of the equation as well. The coating also makes your pan non-reactive to most food. These include acidic ingredients like lime juice or vinegar and has negligible chances of cracking due to high heat resistance. You can use it in your oven or microwave to bake, roast and do much more as long as the temperature remains at or below 500-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Has a limited lifetime warranty period. So you don’t have to worry too much.
- Weighs around 6 and a half pounds.
- Manufactured in Turkey with high standards and craftsmanship.
1. HIC Oblong Rectangular Fine White Porcelain Lasagna Pan
It has developed cookware manufacturing techniques that are passed down for generations. This pan with superior techniques. Plus, high-quality materials give you one of the best products in the market.
Also, you will rarely see this kind of warranty terms on a product which is available at an affordable price. The pan is made from white porcelain, one of the most reliable materials that are used to make cookware. It heats up evenly and can hold a lot of that heat for a longer period. Thus, making it more energy efficient which is more eco-friendly and lessens the burden on your power bill.
However, that’s not all. It reduces a lot of time and labour that you would other spends on a cast iron cookware.
- Certainly a dishwasher safe product.
- Versatile in nature and is used for baking or roasting ingredients.
Do not limit yourself from exploring your creative side. Use the lasagna pan to flaunt your bests skills.