The primary work of electric jack hammers is to efficiently break down concrete needed for various purposes. Breaking down concrete is a challenging job hence the jackhammer is the equipment you can rely on. It works by continuous vibration technology at a specific number of blows per minute and is provided with a pointed or flat extension upfront. But the extension plays a major role in breaking concrete and the whole body demands stability and advanced technology as well.
However, we understand the hassle you have to undergo for picking the right product. Here are the top electric jackhammers available in the market and each combines high strength, efficiency, and functionality at its best. Each of the models has been manufactured under the reliability of trustable names and comes with supreme user-friendly features to deliver impressive performance.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Electric Jack Hammers Reviews
- 10. XtremePowerUS 2200 Watt Heavy Duty Jack Hammer
- 9. XtremepowerUS 1000W Demolition Hammer Jackhammer With Case
- 8. TR Industrial Joules Jack Hammer for Demolition
- 7. F2C Heavy Duty Demolition Jack Hammer with Glove
- 6. Bosch 11316EVS SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
- 5. Lovshare 3600W Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- 4. Neiko 02845A Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- 3. TR Industrial TR89100 Electric Demolition Jackhammer
- 2. Bosch SDS-Max 11321EVS Demolition Hammer
- 1. XtremepowerUS 2200 Watt Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
Table of the Best Electric Jack Hammers Reviews
10. XtremePowerUS 2200 Watt Heavy Duty Jack Hammer
Take your concrete breaking skills to a whole new level with this heavy-duty jackhammer come concrete breaker from the house of Xtremepower US. It has a huge 2200 Watts power which can do all kinds of jobs and even comes with a blow mold case for enhanced workability. With an anti-vibration feature, using this assures great comfort as well. The innovative design of the machine provides a better weight distribution in both vertical and horizontal working.
- Comes with a variable speed feature so that you can choose the desired speed for working.
- Has a chisel that can be locked into different angles for added functionality.
- Has an impressive 1900 impacts per minute rating.
9. XtremepowerUS 1000W Demolition Hammer Jackhammer With Case
Another jackhammer model from XtremepowerUS, this one is a bit smaller model with 1000 W of input power but a huge 3000BPM rating. Designed for delivering supreme results, this machine will help you with your concrete breaking needs in an amazing way. The included case with a jackhammer makes it easy to carry around to the site and store safely when not in use.
- Impressive 1-1/2’ drill capacity diameter.
- Comes with Hex Shank point and Hex Shank Flat.
8. TR Industrial Joules Jack Hammer for Demolition
If powerful performance is what you desire this concrete jackhammer from TER Industrial is one of the best in the business as it has 60 joules of impact energy assuring you with a powerful performance every single time. Furthermore, the machine features a 20 ft long power cord that has a double insulated plug for all-weather working and durability. Also, it meets the UL safety standards, thus saving you from any risks of unfortunate injuries.
- Features an all-metal housing thus improving durability and long life.
- The machine offers 1800BPM, thus more breaking in lesser time.
- Comes with a 13amps motor for better working.
- Certified by ETL.
7. F2C Heavy Duty Demolition Jack Hammer with Glove
The F2C electric demolition hammer has a huge input motor of 2200W and delivers optimal performances in any given condition. Working at 110V/60Hz, this can be used in almost all areas and the jackhammer is suitable for versatile applications as well. From the demolition of concrete to the removal of foundation and even oil chimneys, this is what you would love to have in your workshop. Also, to make your working better, this has plastic handles thus no risks of electric shocks in any way.
- Features a lock rotating chisel for enhanced results from different angles.
- Has an impressive 1900 impacts per minute no-load speed.
- The machine comes with a blow mold case, gloves, point & flat chisel, and hexagon bar wrench.
6. Bosch 11316EVS SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
Bosch is one of the most trusted names in this kind of equipment. This model of jackhammer has an SDS bit system with dust protection and automatic bit locking that delivers maximum impact energy rate always. Also, for various different types of works, the variable speed dial feature lets you have control over the speed of the impact. Besides, this has a huge no load 1890 BPM rating for super-efficient working.
- The chisel can be locked in 12 different positions, thus maximum outcome in different working angles.
- The hammer maintains a constant speed even when a load is there.
- Comes with protection against overload, thus saving the machine from damage.
One of the most heavy-duty models, the Lovshare jackhammer has a huge 95 mm drilling diameter and combines the real working power of 2200 W for superior performances. This comes with both a bull point and flat chisel for all types of jobs while the 360-degree swivel handle ensures comfortable working even under huge applications. If you have a heavy-duty requirement that needs to be fulfilled this is a model you can rely on.
- The motor has a double insulated coating with an aluminum shell for longer years of working and safe operation.
- Delivers an impressive 800J of hammering force.
- 1400 RPM of no-load speed is an added benefit.
4. Neiko 02845A Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
This is a powerful model of a jackhammer from Neiko that comes with 11.3 amps of motor assuring high performances every single time while the 45 J of force it delivers can help in an easy breaking of different materials like concrete, earth, and even bricks. With this model, you get the convenience of a blow-molded case that has rolling wheels, thus carrying it around is never a problem for you. Furthermore, this has a stand-out helical gear system that rewards you with smoother and less noisy working.
- Features an all-metal construction with sandblasted powder coated finish for longer durability and make it corrosion-free.
- Comes with a non-slip and 360-degrees swivel handle for added comfort.
3. TR Industrial TR89100 Electric Demolition Jackhammer
A smart and powerful model of Jackhammer from TR Industrial, this is what you can rely on to break the concrete floors and blocks without causing any trouble. Moreover, with the jackhammer, you get the benefit of the hex, flat, and spade chisel, thus any kind of demolition work can be carried out with ease. The 11 amp of a motor on the jackhammer produces a huge 1800 blow per minute, thus you are never short of power.
- Features a 6.5’ long power cord for optimum working.
- Has a 360 degree swivel auxiliary handle for enhanced maneuverability.
2. Bosch SDS-Max 11321EVS Demolition Hammer
The trust of Bosch is carried forward in this jackhammer that promises powerful and super-efficient results when it comes to concrete demolition. A maximum blow per minute of 2900 is huge and carries out the work super smooth and super fast. Moreover, you get the innovative technology of constant response circuitry that assures you a smooth start-up always and even helps in maintaining the speed when subjected to load. Certainly one of the finest models on the list.
- Provides active vibration control for more comfortable and shake-free working.
- Also has a vario-lock feature that helps you with the best working angles always.
- Has overload protection to save the machine from damage.
1. XtremepowerUS 2200 Watt Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
At the number one spot, you have this powerful and reliable jackhammer from Xtremepower US. It has a supreme 2200 W of a heavy-duty motor that can do any job efficiently and even delivers an impressive no-load speed of 1900 rpm. These features guarantee topnotch results every single time and as this comes with both flat and bull point chisel, you have a solution for every problem.
- Has a toughened crankshaft of high velocity.
- Comes with a strong case for easy portability.
With great speed and strength, reliable electric jackhammers will get their work done at great ease.