No one doesn’t love that refreshing and cooling feeling that can only be experienced in a swimming pool. Well, it goes without saying, a pool is a very huge investment and anyone would go to any lengths to maintain it. Cleaning is one of the most crucial aspects of pool maintenance that anyone wouldn’t ignore. Do not take it for granted when you go swimming in a pool that hasn’t been cleaned for a while. To avoid such risks, this is why mot pool owners own automatic pool cleaners. They make easier your everyday task of maintaining the pool. Lucky enough, we have gathered enough information and put together a comprehensive list of the Top 10 Best Automatic Pool Cleaners available in our diverse market today. Here we go:
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Pool Cleaners Reviews
- 10. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner for In-ground Swimming Pools
- 9. MX6 Zodiac Baracuda Automatic Suction Inground Swimming Pool Cleaner
- 8. Hayward TigerShark Robotic Pool Vacuum Cleaner – RC9950CUB
- 7. Hayward 925ADC Navigator Pro Suction Automatic Pool Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. Solar-Breeze NX2 Robotic Solar Pool Cleaner
- 5. Dolphin Nautilus Automatic Robotic Inground Pool Cleaner with Dual Filter Cartridges & Scrubbing Brushes
- 4. Tigershark Robotic Automatic Pool Vacuum Cleaner – Hayward RC9990CUB
- 3. Aquabot APRVJR Junior Robotic Above-Ground Pool Cleaner
- 2. SharkVac XL Robotic Automatic Vacuum Pool Cleaner
- 1. Pool Rover US, JET, S2 115VAC/48VDC Above Ground Pool Cleaner
Table of the Best Pool Cleaners Reviews
10. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner for In-ground Swimming Pools
First on the list is this amazing Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner that will deliver a deep clean. It is a lightweight model that gets started on the go and is an ideal swimming pool up to 50 feet. You will be shocked how easy it is to use this cleaner, it is like a drop and goes exercise. Most impressive is the advanced scanning technology that makes up for the powerful suction force. Expect a deep and thorough cleaning within just 2 hours.
Even better is the anti-tangling patented swivel cable technology that makes your cleaning task hassle-free. With the single-button operation design, you can concentrate on other tasks as this machine does what it is good at. Apart from being 8 times more efficient compared to conventional automatic pool cleaners, it also boasts a fine & ultra-fine cartridge filter that delivers optimal cleaning leaving your pool free of dirt, debris, and leaves.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Features advanced scanning technology
- Fine and ultra-fine cleaners
- Powerful suction force
- Ideal for pools up to 50 feet
9. MX6 Zodiac Baracuda Automatic Suction Inground Swimming Pool Cleaner
Suitable for pools with 2-speed or variable speed pumps, the MX6 Zodiac never misses a chance among the best automatic pool cleaners. It boasts an innovative low-flow design making it one of the most energy-efficient models in its class. Even better is the swivelling hoses that feature a quick-connect style for hassle-free assembly. A thorough and deep cleaning is now a dream come true thanks to the cyclonic suction technology.
Plus, articulating turbine blade that makes up for aggressive wall climbing. Unlike most regular models, no adjustment is required at the skimmer thanks to the flow regulator that controls water flow. Overall, for a compact and ultra-powerful automatic pool cleaner, this one makes a great choice.
- Quick-connect style swivelling hose
- Powerful and ultra-compact design
- Innovative low-flow design
- Cyclonic suction technology
- Articulating turbine blade for wall climbing
8. Hayward TigerShark Robotic Pool Vacuum Cleaner – RC9950CUB
Known for doing an amazing job, Tigershark Hayward is another excellent model that will every area of your pool thoroughly cleaned. Basically, this unit is designed to ensure you achieve a quicker, easier and efficient cleaning. Boasting the intelligent microprocessor-based technology, expect a much better performance from this piece of equipment. It is pretty simple to use and maintain this unit. With the unique cartridge filter system, it is easy to empty, rinse with a hose and put together everything. The unique combination of an efficient 24-volt motor, no-hose design and the pool’s filtration system creates a powerhouse for scouring the walls, coves, pool flor and other places taking down every dirty.
- The unique cartridge filter system
- No hoses or hookups required
- Intelligent microprocessor-based technology
This is a technologically enhanced pool cleaner that has for years made pool management easier. It is a reliable model that is easy to use and will take you less than 10 minutes to set up. Most adorable is the fact that it has enhanced suction path and can pick dirt and debris faster. With the SmartDrive steering technology, you can be sure to have unmatched coverage. Listen to your favourite music as Hayward 925ADC does its work, courtesy of the silent-operation.
You can for once forget the hassle of dealing with pulsating hoses when dealing with this unit. Kindly note that this automatic pool cleaner may not be able to climb walls designed in certain shapes. You also won’t require a booster pump, this machine has a filtration system.
- Employs turbine-drive system
- Enhanced suction design for better performance
- Easy to set up in less than 10 minutes
- SmartDrive Steering improves coverage
6. Solar-Breeze NX2 Robotic Solar Pool Cleaner
If you are out there looking for an automatic pool cleaner that will take out the hassle of pool maintenance without necessarily raising your energy bills, look no further. Unlike most conventional pool cleaners, Solar-Breeze NX2 uses solar energy and still does a pretty decent job. You can expect thorough skimming of dirt and debris leaving the pool cleaner that you have ever experienced. It has a built-in fine mesh filter that ensures every last drop of water is free from dust, bugs and any other dirt that can cause decay.
There is an onboard chlorine tray that sanitizes the pool water using two 3-inch trichlor tablets. You will also reduce your pool pump run time by up to two thirds and won’t be spending any more time hand-skimming again.
- Uses free solar energy
- Fine mesh filter cleans your water thoroughly
- Reduces pool pump run time significantly
- Doesn’t require hoses or cords
5. Dolphin Nautilus Automatic Robotic Inground Pool Cleaner with Dual Filter Cartridges & Scrubbing Brushes
If pool management is giving you a headache, try the “Drop and Go” style Dolphin Nautilus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner that is specifically designed to take away the hassle. It is a lightweight plug-and-play in-ground pool cleaner ideal for cleaning walls, cove, and pool floor for pools of up to 50 feet. It takes about 3 hours to get the work done. What pushes this beast up the ranks is the dual scrubbing brushes that take down every tough dirt and debris.
You can finally swim more and spend less time cleaning owing to the fact that this cleaner is 8 times more efficient. The bottom load fine and ultra-fine cartridge filter ensure your pool water is free from debris, dirt, and leaves. The tangle-free swivel cable design gives you uninterrupted cleaning space. Moreover, 100% coverage is a possibility courtesy of the CleverClean technology that employs advanced algorithms.
- 8 times more efficient compared to regular units
- Fine and ultra-fine cartridge filter for optimal cleaning
- Anti-tangling patented swivelling cable technology
- Doesn’t require hoses
- Ideal for pools of up to 50 feet
4. Tigershark Robotic Automatic Pool Vacuum Cleaner – Hayward RC9990CUB
In the popular class of Tigershark, the Hayward RC9990CUB is another top-rated in-ground pool cleaner that does a pretty decent job. You can clean pools of up to 20 x 40 feet within a quick clean cycle of 90-minutes. One impressive fact is that this machine runs separately from the filtration system of the pool eliminating the need for frequent filter backwash cycles. You can be sure to save on energy without compromising on performance, courtesy of the efficient 24-volt motor.
It is easy to maintain the unique cartridge filter system, you just open, remove the cartridge and rinse it using a hose. If you are after a simple-to-maintain automatic pool cleaner that lasts, this makes a great choice.
- Painless maintenance
- Easy to use
- Quick clean cycles of 90 minutes
- A unique easy-to-maintain cartridge filter system
- Doesn’t require hoses or hookups
3. Aquabot APRVJR Junior Robotic Above-Ground Pool Cleaner
This is another outstanding pool cleaner that does a pretty decent job, especially in cleaning residential above-ground pools. It is equipped with a superior easy to access filter bag filtration system and will vacuum any dirt including contaminants, debris and micro-filter dirt from the entire pool floor. One aspect that pushes this model up the ranks is having one of the finest filtration systems in the industry.
It is equipped with a powerful single pump motor and jet-drive propulsion that provide unmatched vacuum suction force. Anyone will appreciate the extra wide non-marring wheels that will take on any surface. The 2-hour automatic shut-off timer function plays a crucial role in reducing power consumption.
- Excellent filtration system
- Perfect for above-the-ground pools
- Has 40-foot cable
- Automatic shut-down function
2. SharkVac XL Robotic Automatic Vacuum Pool Cleaner
If the use of quality construction and latest cleaning technology is the major drive, nothing beats the SharkVac XL Robotic Cleaner by Hayward. It doesn’t require hoses and boasts superior smart steering technology that offers a thorough cleaning. Even better is the fact that it runs separately from the pool’s filtration system and thus cutting down on the number of filter backwash cycles.
Cleaning and removing debris is a breeze courtesy of the top-access cartridge filter. Special beach-entry and out of water sensors ensures this unit only runs when filled with water, a crucial function in protecting the motor. For a low-profile and reliable automatic robotic vacuum cleaner, this makes a great deal.
- Smart steering technology
- Runs a separate filtration system from that of the pool
- Top-access cartridge filter
- Doesn’t require hoses or hookups
1. Pool Rover US, JET, S2 115VAC/48VDC Above Ground Pool Cleaner
Last on the list is the Aquabot Pool Rover S2-40i designed to offer thorough cleaning of above-the-ground pools. It is a plug and plays operation robotic pool cleaner that is safe for all surfaces and vinyl liner pools. Most adorable is the easy to access filter bag filtration system and will vacuum debris, contaminants and micro-filter dirt. The exclusive “Hydro-robotic technology” reduces maintenance frequency.
With this unit, you will also cut down on chemical usage and enjoy the convenience of self-contained debris. Another robust impressive feature is the powerful suction force that offers filtration of over 80 gallons per minute.
- Sleek design for easy manoeuvring
- Filters over 80 gallons per minute
- The top access filter system
- Perfect for above-the-ground pools