Whenever we enter a bathroom, especially public toilets, it is nothing less than a nightmare. The unclean bathroom and its odour will totally make it difficult for you. Apart from using air fresheners, you also need to install the bathroom exhaust fans to allow the air to escape the bathroom. It will certainly keep your bathroom odour-free and you don’t have to worry about entering the bathroom every time one leaves it. So, just find the right place and install it.
Don’t know which ones with best serve the purpose? Well, the bathroom exhaust fans’ buying guide has only reliable products. It is going to make your bathroom times more hygienic.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans Reviews
- 10. Panasonic FV-0511VQ1 WhisperCeiling DC Kitchen Ventilation Fan
- 9. Broan-NuTone AE110 Invent Energy Star Qualified Single-Speed Ventilation Fan
- 8. Broan-Nutone 696 100-Watts, 100 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Fan and Light for Bathroom and Home
- 7. BV Ultra-Quiet 150 CFM, 2.0 Sones Bathroom Ventilation Fan & Exhaust Fan
- 6. Broan-Nutone AE80B InVent Series Ceiling Room-Side Installation Bathroom Exhaust Fan
- 5. KAZE APPLIANCE Ultra Quiet Bathroom Exhaust Fan with LED Light and Night Light
- 4. Air King BFQ 90 CFM, BFQ90 Bath Fan
- 3. Broan-Nutone L300 High Capacity Ventilator Fan & Commercial Exhaust Fan
- 2. Hon&Guan Opening Ceiling and Wall Mount Ventilation Fan – Bathroom Garage Exhaust Fan
- 1. Tech Drive Super-Quiet 110 CFM, 1.0 Sone Bathroom Ventilation & Exhaust Fan
Table of the Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans Reviews
10. Panasonic FV-0511VQ1 WhisperCeiling DC Kitchen Ventilation Fan
Panasonic never fails to create innovative consumer goods and electronics that have improved millions of lives over the years. The Japanese brand has made another great product with their bathroom exhaust fan that keeps the bad smell and odour out. It uses advanced technology to operate with less power. This brings a lot of benefits from energy savings to less heating. As a result, prevents component damage and makes your investment last much longer.
The motor won’t fail easily and save you a lot of money on repair costs. It features the Flex-Z mounting bracket that allows quick installation. In fact, it lets you position the fan according to your requirements.
- You won’t even realise the fan is operating since it is super quiet at 0.3 sones.
- The noiseless bathroom exhaust fan has been certified by Energy Star and other reputable organisations.
- Can produce a maximum airflow of 110 CFM.
9. Broan-NuTone AE110 Invent Energy Star Qualified Single-Speed Ventilation Fan
Broan-NuTone has brought to you a fan that maintains the air quality of small rooms including your bathroom. Therefore, bad odour and stale air don’t ruin your mood. It is perfect for rooms that are as big as 105 square feet and produces an airflow of 110 CFM. The airflow created by this fan doesn’t just eliminate bad odour but also prevents moisture from building up inside the bathroom. So your mirrors remain fog-free and allow a clear reflection.
But the best thing about this fan is probably the installation convenience it offers. You don’t even need access to the attic for installing this product
- Has TrueSeal Damper technology air doesn’t leak and power is used more efficiently.
- The single-speed bathroom exhaust fan is certified by Underwriters Laboratories.
- The motor has permanent lubrication, so you don’t have to open it that often for maintenance.
8. Broan-Nutone 696 100-Watts, 100 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Fan and Light for Bathroom and Home
As long as you use this exhaust fan within a room that has an area of 90 square feet or less, you won’t have to deal with issues like excess moisture and foul smell. It is used in cramped places which can quickly get stuffy. From pantries and storage rooms to bathrooms, it keeps all these places fresh and free from mildew formation.
Now you would be able to enjoy a clearer view instead of a foggy mirror and won’t feel uneasy with extra moisture inside your bathroom after a long shower. It produces 100 CFM airflow that can pull out steam from the bathtub before it can spread inside the bathroom.
- Has an integrated light slot that has the capacity for a 100 watt light bulb.
- You also get a light-diffusing lens that is resistant to shattering.
- The grill has a white polymer material construction that complements any decor.
7. BV Ultra-Quiet 150 CFM, 2.0 Sones Bathroom Ventilation Fan & Exhaust Fan
More often than not an exhaust fan is not able to perform to its full capacity due to bad ducts that are made from flimsy material and get corroded or damaged easily leaking out air. But BV has its exhaust fan with a duct collar of stainless steel material. It certainly has high resistance against most forms of corrosion. As a matter of fact, it is durable enough to last you for a prolonged period of time.
You don’t need to worry about the performance or reliability either. It is HVI 2100 certified and approved by UL as well. Finally, it covers a space of 150 sqft and ventilates it properly.
- Comes with all essential hardware like wooden and metal screws and suspension brackets.
- Mount the bathroom exhaust fan on the wall with or without suspension.
- The motor has thermal protection and has lubrication that will last you for a long time.
6. Broan-Nutone AE80B InVent Series Ceiling Room-Side Installation Bathroom Exhaust Fan
There are a lot of options on the market for exhaust fans, but only the best provide you with a product with high durability and other convenient features. This fan allows you to do retrofit installations without the laborious job of accessing the air ducts. You can follow the simple installation instructions and install this fan within no time while being under the ceiling.
It generates an amazing airflow of 80 CFM, but don’t worry about the noise levels since it has a rating of 1.5 sones. Having TrueSeal Damper Technology, one can certainly receive 50% fewer leakage threats.
- The bathroom exhaust fan’s ventilation is super as it offers great for high performance within a 75-square feet room.
- If you have a shower or bathtub with a GFCI circuit then you can use this fan over it.
- Doesn’t leak out air and uses energy more efficiently.
5. KAZE APPLIANCE Ultra Quiet Bathroom Exhaust Fan with LED Light and Night Light
Along with providing you with an efficient exhaust fan you also get integrated lighting for your bathroom. The fan has a capacity of 90 CFM and even with that high of airflow. It produces a sound which has perceived loudness rating of 0.3 sones. You don’t just get a bright LED for use after dark, but also a night light that.
This night light is great for business in the bathroom in the middle of the night since it won’t surprise you with a bright flash.
- Certified by numerous reliable and trustworthy organisations like ETL-CETL, HVI, Energy Star and more.
- The bathroom exhaust fan with LED light has an amazing colour temperature of 2700k.
- The fan is connected to wire switches in two ways.
4. Air King BFQ 90 CFM, BFQ90 Bath Fan
Air King has created a very high-performance exhaust fan for your bathroom. It puts out 90 CFM of airflow at just 2.5 sones, which is a pretty low sound level for a fan like this. You get a large durable plastic grill that measures 10-inches by 10-inches and completely covers the fan from the bottom. The grill can also quickly disconnect since it is connected by a spring which comes off with ease. In fact, it allows access to the fan and motor.
You will also be impressed by the split-capacitor motor. It is certainly lubricated for a lifetime and can operate continuously without any problems.
- Housing has a lightweight ABS plastic construction that has also been rated for flame retardation.
- The duct has a flapper made from a non-metallic material, which helps to keep the noise low.
- You also get a quick bathroom exhaust fan installation bracket on the side.
3. Broan-Nutone L300 High Capacity Ventilator Fan & Commercial Exhaust Fan
Broan-NuTone never fails to impress and has yet again brought to you another product with innovations good enough for changing your perception of exhaust fans. The fan has premium housing that has a thick 20 gauge steel construction. It is further galvanised for resistance against corroding elements. For connection, you get a metal duct that is 8-inches in diameter. And along with the housing makes this fan a product fit for long-lasting use.
Inside you get a strong blower wheel. It is impact resistant and can generate massive 308 CFM of airflow. Next, it is much more than the rated capability you need for your bathroom. It might be just a bit louder than other models, at 2.9 sones, but delivers an astonishing performance that makes up for it and covers much larger rooms.
- You get a square plastic grill that has sides measuring 14-inches and doesn’t get affected by water.
- The motor will operate continuously since it has been factory lubed permanently.
- Operates at around 2.6 amps and consumes just over 200 watts.
2. Hon&Guan Opening Ceiling and Wall Mount Ventilation Fan – Bathroom Garage Exhaust Fan
While other manufacturers are flooding the market with similar products that have little to no variation, Hon&Guan have brought to you something completely different. It has a modern design and has construction from materials that are light, yet durable. Due to ABS construction, it is also mostly unaffected by splashes of water or other agents of corrosion that can easily damage the metal.
You also get superior performance and high energy efficiency. It comes with just 28 watts of power this fan gives you an airflow of 118 CFM. Perfect for installing in the bathroom, kitchen or any other place, it will do its job perfectly.
- ABS construction makes the frame and other components resistant to UV radiation.
- High-quality copper motor won’t fail often and has thermal protection as well.
- Requires little to no maintenance; so you can just install it and forget about it.
1. Tech Drive Super-Quiet 110 CFM, 1.0 Sone Bathroom Ventilation & Exhaust Fan
Tech Drive always strives to make some of the greatest products at an affordable price and this exhaust fan is no different. It has been made with premium quality components that are designed to last you for a prolonged time. The housing has a galvanised steel construction which is tough and has high corrosion resistance against most natural elements.
Tech Drive also knows about the high quality of its product and its reliability. So it trusts its manufacturing and back it up by proving a 2 year long warranty period with this fan. You don’t need to visit the hardware store for extra hardware either. It comes with suspension bracket and screws required for assembly and installation.
- With 110 CFM of airflow, it is suitable for use inside a 110-square feet room.
- Uses just around 32 watts of power and saves on your energy bill.
- At 1 sone it doesn’t create any significantly loud noise to disturb you.
Help to keep your bathroom’s air fresh and good. The commercial bathroom exhaust fan is indeed perfect for professional use whereas the others are suitable for personal use.