If you are a business or shop owner then you must know how useful the barcodes are. When you are selling a product, you need to store all the information about it on your database. It keeps a track of the sale that you are making. The same is applicable if you are procuring products for your company. However, noting all this information manually is a matter of a lot of hassle. That’s why the barcodes are introduced. The barcodes store all the information regarding a certain product. All you need to do is to scan the code and you will have all the information on your computer. In order to achieve that efficiency, you will need the barcode scanners. The scanners read the code and relay the information to your computer instantaneously. So, you will not have to put any effort at all.
Go through our list below where we have listed the best scanners available in the market and make a wise buying decision.
Table of Contents
- Table of the Best Barcode Scanners Reviews
- 10. Wellcows Handheld Wireless & USB Barcode Scanner for Computer, POS, Laptop
- 9. NADAMOO USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Scanner with USB Receiver
- 8. Tera 2.4Ghz Wireless & USB 2.0 Wired Wireless Barcode Scanner with Stand
- 7. Fangtek Handheld USB Barcode Scanner with USB Cable
- 6. Inateck BCST-70 Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
- 5. HooToo Fast and Precise USB Barcode Scanner for Windows/Mac OS/Android System
- 4. NADAMOO Portable Wireless Barcode Scanner with USB Cradle Charging Base
- 3. Esup Handheld Laser Barcode Reader with Adjustable Stand
- 2. Zebra Digital Hands-Free Barcode Scanner with USB Cable
- 1. HEYING Wireless & USB 2.0 Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner
Table of the Best Barcode Scanners Reviews
10. Wellcows Handheld Wireless & USB Barcode Scanner for Computer, POS, Laptop
Wireless barcode scanners are absolutely essential in any kind of retail store they help you to track and arrange everything. Thus you can better manage your inventory and costs. But normal scanners have a lot of hassles where you need to install and set-up specific drivers in the computers. If later on, you need to format the windows PC and don’t have the driver CD it’s a different nightmare with calls to customer care and days of waiting. But Wellcows eliminates all that with their scanner that can work as soon as you unbox the package. It connects to the computer via a USB drive and you can start work without any hiccups.
Furthermore, it also has a wireless design which means no tangled cords and a lot of room for free movement. As a matter of fact, it can scan regardless of the factor that it’s laminated or printed over a reflective surface
- Indoors has a transmission range of 60m.
- Supports multilingual keyboards with English, Italian, French, German and a lot more.
- One-to-one mode transmits the signal of a scanner to just a single USB receiver.
9. NADAMOO USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Scanner with USB Receiver
Nadamoo has made a barcode scanner machine which isn’t hindered the cause of a few obstacles. You can even carry it around and as long as the receiver is within a 100m range. You can scan and easily upload the barcode without any issues. When you are outside, this range increases phenomenally to 400m. Thus, makes it a great tool for open-air conventions as well.
Moreover, it indeed comes with two different pairing modes. These two modes help you out in different manpower and organizations. One mode lets you pair one scanner to a single receiver which eliminates any interference. This helps out in libraries, retail counters and more. Another mode rather lets you pair as much as 32 scanners to a single receiver. So if you are a warehouse owner or manager then you know that nothing fits the job better. A lot of people can stock everything while scanning and the data gets sent and recorded to one main computer
- Doesn’t require separate driver installation.
- Dual trigger mode.
- A rechargeable battery of 1.4 Ah.
8. Tera 2.4Ghz Wireless & USB 2.0 Wired Wireless Barcode Scanner with Stand
Tera brings to you a handheld barcode scanner which is incredibly fast. Having continuous scanning mode, it can operate within a set frequency. The best part is that you don’t need to open software settings and go through tabs to activate it. It rather comes with barcode for different modes so that you can just scan and activate it.
However, it facilitates fast reading as it features 32Bit decoding capabilities. Now for keeping the device safe against scratches or any sort of friction, it features an anti-shock silicone cover. The IP54 rate of the scanner will surely keep dust as well as moisture away. With the LED indication, you can stay assured that the transaction is successful.
- Cokes with a stand that lets you use it without developing hand fatigue.
- Connects via USB WiFi receiver as well as a USB plug.
- Uses 1300 mAh battery.
7. Fangtek Handheld USB Barcode Scanner with USB Cable
Fangtek has really made a resilient USB barcode scanner that will last you for years. It is powered by a high-quality 32-bit processor chip which gives it high tremendously high scanning speed and efficiency. With the 650 nm light source it emits, you can scan everything from damaged barcodes to reflective and colourful ones.
Further, it has an error rate of 1 in 5 million and you can operate your business without any worries. Built from a combination of ABS as well as PC, it has the benefit of multiple languages.
- Can scan minimum barcode width of 0.1mm.
- High scan frequency of 100 times per second.
6. Inateck BCST-70 Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
The sheer ingeniousness of this Bluetooth barcode scanner will baffle you with its compatibility and hassle-free use. Unlike other wireless models, it doesn’t come with a USB WiFi receiver which might get lost. It uses Bluetooth to connect with most operating system and devices effortlessly. USB receivers can’t connect to your phone since they don’t have a USB-A port. So you are limited to fixed machines only.
But this scanner pairs up with your iPhone or Android easily. Thus, gives you a virtually infinite range if you are scanning with the phone in your pocket. However, even if you use this with a fixed device, it gives a good coverage area of around 1000 m². You can use it for your warehouse, inventory management or at the production line due to its several scanning modes. At the production line, you can set it up with continuous scanning mode. It certainly keeps the scanning products at a certain speed every second or minute. If you own a large retail store, then the Auto-sensing mode will be most useful for you
- Supports various languages.
- Can indeed work in different lighting conditions and doesn’t have issues with broken or blurry codes.
- Powerful battery which can last up to 2 weeks on a single charge.
5. HooToo Fast and Precise USB Barcode Scanner for Windows/Mac OS/Android System
Hootoo uses a fast and superior grade processor on this scanner. It gives you a super fast scanning frequency of 200 times each second. Next, it also has 16 MB of storage. It can store up to two hundred thousand barcodes if the link is down or your system has some problems.
This way your business can run smoothly at full efficiency and you don’t have to increase the burden on other counters. Works excellently with iPhone, iPads as well as Androids, you can connect it to the tablet with Bluetooth. Can function for straight 30 hours, you just need to charge it for a mere 1.5 hours.
- Rather has high shock-resistant construction.
- Uses 750 mAh battery.
- One can connect it via Bluetooth or USB cable
4. NADAMOO Portable Wireless Barcode Scanner with USB Cradle Charging Base
Now you can operate your business and deal with changing situations quickly with this versatile scanner from Nadamoo. It has three pairing nodes among which one lets you pair one scanner to a single receiver. You can also pair several scanners with a single receiver and vice versa. It is indeed helpful in warehouses and inventory management.
As a matter of fact, it can upload scanned codes instantly to the computer. If the POS has some problems it can store the data in the scanner for uploading later on.
- The scanner can store 10000 codes.
- The stand can also act as a charging point.
3. Esup Handheld Laser Barcode Reader with Adjustable Stand
Esup has equipped their barcode scanner with a stand that can flex and tilt full 360-degrees. Thus you can set it up in any position for hands-free operation. It also has a long USB cable attached to it. Thus, you get a lot more range for free movement while using it.
However, changing modes is also very simple. Just press the switch on the handle for 10 seconds to toggle between scan modes. Have an ABS plastic construction, the IP54 grade makes this device fully waterproof as well as repels dust. Plus, you hold it comfortably without feeling hurt. Apart from looking stylish, it facilitates hassle-free installation. It even has both manuals as well as automatic scanning. Finally, it can perform as many as 200 scans/sec.
- Supports a lot of 1D codes.
- Doesn’t require a battery that needs. To be charged.
- The stand has an anti-skid base for a firm grip.
2. Zebra Digital Hands-Free Barcode Scanner with USB Cable
Most of the scanners can only read 1D barcodes and can’t scan 2D barcodes. 2D barcodes are a bit new. Thus, manufacturers are slowly transitioning towards that since it is more secure and some even give counterfeiters a hard time. The DS9208 keeps you ready for the present as well as the changing future. It has support for most 1D barcode including code39, code128, ups and more.
Other scanners also fail to capture anything from the mobile or laptop screens which have high luminous intensity. But this scanner can do so easily. This means even if your customers want to pay using their phone instead of card or cash you can easily accept it.
- You don’t need to hold it for hours and have an aching wrist at the end of the day. It can stand on the counter by itself making your job easier.
- Comes with a long USB cable for connecting to the computer.
- Sturdy yet lightweight construction, weighing less than 2 pounds.
1. HEYING Wireless & USB 2.0 Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner
Heying brings you a convenient and easy to use barcode scanner that can scan almost all kinds of 1D barcodes. The electronic parts of the scanner are sealed inside and protected by the ABS body. It is not just durable but also very good for the environmental. Plus, it is super fast in its work and can give you fast scan results of almost 200 in a second. So even if the workload is high, this scanner won’t fail you and won’t extend the waiting line even further.
Furthermore, just hold it at the recommended angles. And you can scan everything from UPC/EAN, code39 to ISBN and even China post. This system also has more than enough range. While indoors, it comes with a USB receiver so that you can use it wirelessly. If you prefer the wired system, then you can also use the USB cable that comes with it
- Highly-shock resistant and works even if you drop it from one and a half meters above the ground.
- Compatible with most modern Linux systems, Windows PCs and even MACs.
- Ultra-light at around 7 ounces.
Carry out the transactions efficiently and maintain the productivity of the store. Install the barcode scanners in your store and start scanning accurately. Read more about the label maker machine.